MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

New STG modules release date ?
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> STG Soundlabs  
Author New STG modules release date ?
brickman
Any word on a release date for the EMS style oscillator and the Envelope Generator ?
VinceL
How about some updated info on ALL of the STG modules that have been announced but never shipped over the past year or two? seriously, i just don't get it
VanEck
The envelope looks crazy good. Might bump my Intellijel dual envelope right out of my rig.
WaveRider
VinceL wrote:
How about some updated info on ALL of the STG modules that have been announced but never shipped over the past year or two? seriously, i just don't get it

+1.... Dead Banana
seditionary
brickman wrote:
Any word on a release date for the EMS style oscillator and the Envelope Generator ?

yes! As the Putney is out of most people's budget... I look forward to these modules being available too.

Anyone know any DIY EMS-style boards (besides the filter) or schematics for large format / +/- 15 volt rails?
VinceL
Allow me to repeat myself...

VinceL wrote:
seditionary
I talked to señor STG. He said he's been working hard on the modules -- said he's been on the hamster wheel post NAMM and that he hopes to have something for us in the next months. I'm looking forward to his VCS3 style oscillators & envelopes!
suitandtieguy
.SHN back from assembly house, they have sequencer and divider PCBs right now and are working on those now. i also have a new batches of front panels for the Time Buffer, Time Divider, Voltage Mini-Store, and Trigger Mini-Store.
VinceL
In the 5U forum, STG posted on Mon Mar 17, 2014 6:45 am

Quote:
Time Divider panels get here April 4, and ordered units will ship the next week unless there's another problem.

I guess there's been "another problem" since AFAIK the Time Dividers haven't shipped. seriously, i just don't get it
EdNomi
That STG EMS oscillator looks incredible nice! When would it be available and any indication about $$$
JohnLRice
Dono-Kun Dance MU Envelope Dono-Kun Dance
tau_seti
I really hope the EMS filter and trapezoid generator come out this year. !!
DonaldCrunk
tau_ceti wrote:
I really hope the EMS filter and trapezoid generator come out this year. !!

the Sea Devils is available at a few places i think (if that's what you mean by EMS Filter)
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> STG Soundlabs  
Page 1 of 1