MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

what creative techniques have you discovered lately?
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Eurorack Modules  
Author what creative techniques have you discovered lately?
bryan
Because of school i have not turned on my euro modular for months and am looking forward to a BREAK and getting to play. w00t

What has been getting your creative juices flowing lately?

For me it's been using using different sound sources as cv input via the doepfer a-119 external input module
..not using filters
..and using my mod-demod (original version) before the a-137 wave multiplier to get hollow distorted sounds.

How about you?
Babaluma
just overdubbing and overdubbing and overdubbing stuff, then hacking away at it! wink
Knobtwister
Just going for it and to have fun, not really caring if it will result in a track or anything 8_)
DrOctave
my best creative tech is have a scotch a joint a bunch a patch cords and some free time. everything else is magic
chinard
DrOctave wrote:
my best creative tech is have a scotch a joint a bunch a patch cords and some free time. everything else is magic

can you score me an ounce of that free time stuff? seriously, i just don't get it
DrOctave
an ounce of free time is cheap in the usa now coz of our crap usd$ lol
felix
Patching a connection that I've never patched before. Even something as simple as using a square wave where I normally use a sine.
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Eurorack Modules  
Page 1 of 1