MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

iPad Editor for Jomox MBrane 11 (Video with sound demo)
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> General Gear  
Author iPad Editor for Jomox MBrane 11 (Video with sound demo)
Infrablue
This is going directly from iPad to the MBrane midi in. Direct line recording with no effects.

It's controller mapped out in Touch OSC, so this would also load on an Android verison of that app.

If anyone wants a free copy, email me at monkeydrums(at)hotmail.com.

Still a few bugs but pretty solid, and the main screen is fully functional. All midi parameters are on that first screen/page. The M2 and M2 touch pads control pitch and dampening with X/Y.

What I love most about using this is how well it lets my brain get a hold on the structure and sound of the synth engine. Of course it also makes programming much better and you can save a preset at any point.

It really made me want the module version. CVing all kinds of things... membrane pitch, dampening and coupling (and many more at the same time) would lead to sounds we haven't heard yet. Especially at audio rate.

I almost got the module version but thought it didn't have midi and really wanted to automate it that way. It does midi though... and presets.

Also... playing from the editor doesn't use velocity... and that's an important dimension of this drum.

Still my favorite is running these drums through formant and other filters CVed in the modular (not shown in the video).

Ended up not editing the long session for the demo, just because when I'm checking out a new product I always want to hear more of it that I usually get. ... that said.. it's a WAY long video so you may want to just skip around here and there.

ThankS!

djthopa
Wow!

I cannot believe this post has no more reactions!

Thumbs up for a great forum member and for sharing his work!

Miley Cyrus
Infrablue
djthopa wrote:
Wow!

I cannot believe this post has no more reactions!

Thumbs up for a great forum member and for sharing his work!

Miley Cyrus

Thank you! smile
jahreed
nice work with that!

i am working on something similar for my mBase01 becuase it's such a badass engine but obviously not too knobby smile

i would be over the moon if i could change some of the deeper settings via sysex
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> General Gear  
Page 1 of 1