MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

Doepfer Low Pass Gate...
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Eurorack Modules  
Author Doepfer Low Pass Gate...
D/A A/D
So this module is a lot of fun, it kinda does the Buchla woody thing - but this is what I was having fun with:

Running a harmonically rich waveform into the CV 2 for some FM fun!!! Set the frequency low then when you bring the FM in with the attenuator you get some killer sounds. Who knew vactrols could accept FM?!.. d'oh!

I'll post a clip later. love

Alex
Cybananna
yea, i'd like to hear that. I'll have to compare the hardware to the Plan B dual LPG to see if they're similar. I just got the Plan B and love it.
D/A A/D
Cybananna wrote:
yea, i'd like to hear that. I'll have to compare the hardware to the Plan B dual LPG to see if they're similar. I just got the Plan B and love it.

I am waiting for my Model 13.
felix
Yeah I'd love to hear that in action. Vactrol-based stuff actually makes for very cool FM sounds since the modulation tracking is not perfect. Might be able to fake something close with some slew limiters.

Regarding M13 vs Doepfer LPG, personally I don't think they sound similar. The M13 is definitely my favorite, but the Resonance and CV+Gate control definitely make the Doepfer worth having (even though I don't).
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Eurorack Modules  
Page 1 of 1