MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

New videos for ADDAC802 VCA Quintet Mixing Console
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> ADDAC System  
Author New videos for ADDAC802 VCA Quintet Mixing Console
ADDAC System
Hello,

We've uploaded 2 new videos for our VCA Quintet:
http://www.addacsystem.com/product/addac802-vc-mixer

Part 1: Overview

Part 2: Demonstration

all the very best
andre
gorka
Great videos! The VCA Quintet is exactly what I'm looking for. thumbs up
HIMA
i bought a linix when there was only talk about this module, and now i'm looking for more VCAs, i'm so glad i can get this.

the linix is great in it's own way and i don't necessarily regret buying it, though it does bleed with higher audio frequencies. can i ask if this is the case with the 802?
Neekau
Me question for me, anyone using it ?
sukyaneer
Great looking module and especially have to offer praise on the quality of the video too. Very refreshing to have such a high-quality introductory video.

Classy looking VCA Quintet indeed. Wallet is indeed tempted :-)
Summa
I've had mine (the upside down version) for a while now and it's truly the best VCA mixer combo I've tried. And I've not experienced any bleed between channels or anything similar... I espcieally love the fact that you have separate outs so you can fx for all channels and also mute them if you wish..
suckspit
no one seems to carry this (sold out). is this still in production?
monads
suckspit wrote:
no one seems to carry this (sold out). is this still in production?

Last I was in contact with Andre he planned a new batch run a few months from March2015. But I haven't heard any news since then.
clarte
I want one of these, badly
jarvis
I asked a couple months back and he said they're not in production.

I'd LOVE to have one of these, though.
monads
jarvis wrote:
I asked a couple months back and he said they're not in production.
hmmm..... That sucks, maybe they changed their mind? Mine had a strange LED issue on VCA 3 and MIX VCA where they would light-up fully clockwise with nothing patched!!! Sound wasn't affected, and Andre was going to replace the module with the new batch run. Bummer.
jarvis
^ I'll buy yours if you get tired of the LED bugs hihi
monads
jarvis wrote:
^ I'll buy yours if you get tired of the LED bugs hihi

Mr. Green It's an awesome module! One of my favorites! Let's hope more get's made someday.
moegl
I also got a response a while back that it wasn't being produced anymore :( too bad, it would solve a lot of mess in my patches smile
GYS
I'm new to ADDAC and this was going to be my first module...until I tried finding it for sale! very frustrating

It's OK though, I "settled" for the Fixed Filter Bank. Can't wait!
Kytopia
thats funny,
just a week ago I ordered 4 directly from ADDAC, had them delivered to my doorstep the next day... hmmm..... check again? maybe they have some new stock!
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> ADDAC System  
Page 1 of 1