MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

Snazzy FX Ardcore uploading error
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> SNAZZY FX  
Author Snazzy FX Ardcore uploading error
silversurfer
Not sure if it's something simple I'm overlooking but I can't get skecthes to upload. The ones that come with the arduino upload fine but of course aren't any good, but non of the snazzy fx ones upload.
This is the error screen:

Windows XP.
Downloaded the usb driver, I can see the port appear when I plug in the usb cable. Have Arduino uno selected.

When I download a sketch from github into ardcore folder, arduino wants to put into a specified folder, I say ok and it creates this folder. Click on the sketch to upload (or verify) and the above error appears. hmmm.....

Any suggestions?

Cheers
John.
AsceticUnderground
your copying the webpage code into the ardcore software and not the program code.
The easiest way to get stuff off github download it as a zip, theres a button on the bottom right hand side of the github page that says 'Download Zip'. After that just extract it and open the .ino files in the arduino software and you should be good to go
silversurfer
AsceticUnderground wrote:
your copying the webpage code into the ardcore software and not the program code.
The easiest way to get stuff off github download it as a zip, theres a button on the bottom right hand side of the github page that says 'Download Zip'. After that just extract it and open the .ino files in the arduino software and you should be good to go

Excellent, thank you.
I knew it was somethng simple I was doing wrong but I just couldn't figure it out. Simple Mr. Green

All working perfect now, loving it. thumbs up
AsceticUnderground
glad to be of help. Have fun with the ardcore, its a super awesome module grin Theres a tonne of good patches out there for it as well
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> SNAZZY FX  
Page 1 of 1