MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

maths question
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Eurorack Modules  
Author maths question
blz
ok i got the asr working for a while there but now every time i try it again i cant get it to go can anybody put a pic of what it normally looks like or describe it to me in great detail cause i keep going to the manual and its not helping

thanks
Aesoteric
Hey Blz,

Patch your gate into the Signal in, NOT the trigger input to get very simple ASR functionality. Rise controls attack time, input gate strength controls sustain level, and fall controls release time. Scaling controls overall envelope level

Hope that helps
Soundwave
Aesoteric wrote:
Hey Blz,

Patch your gate into the Signal in, NOT the trigger input to get very simple ASR functionality. Rise controls attack time, input gate strength controls sustain level, and fall controls release time. Scaling controls overall envelope level

Hope that helps

this was new to me thanks, maybe i should once finish to read the manual og the maths...
blz
ok i tried the sig and i didnt get it i had it when i first messed around with it and was overjoyed at the fact i didnt have to buy plan b to get a asr (i bought two plan b asrs both of them died very quickly)

could it be theres something wrong with my maths module or am i doing this all wrong seriously, i just don't get it

so i go into the signal in and then run it out of the signal out into a osc and all i get is the ability to change the lfo
jonkull
Are you perhaps confusing Attack-Sustain-Release envelope (Maths) with Analog Shift Register (Plan B ASR)? They are two very different things.
porfiry
You do know you can click the red lights to stop 1&4 from cycling like LFOs, right?
blz
sorry about that i saw asr in the manual and just lost it and didnt even think it could mean anything else since i lost my past two asrs to not so great build quality that i was overjoyed at the idea it could act as a asr sorry again

p.s. im going to go beat myself for this stupidity very frustrating very frustrating very frustrating
johnnymad
jonkull wrote:
Are you perhaps confusing Attack-Sustain-Release envelope (Maths) with Analog Shift Register (Plan B ASR)? They are two very different things.

you beat me to it. i was going to ask the same thing.
xart
porfiry wrote:
You do know you can click the red lights to stop 1&4 from cycling like LFOs, right?

not this shit again

I do now . . . ummmm thanx.
I just got this 'maths' as a gift and spent about 2 hours with it, all the while trying to figure out trying how to stop the and getting destracted with interesting + fun patches.

Manuals are for pussies! thumbs up
(thanks porfiry!)
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Eurorack Modules  
Page 1 of 1