MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

BIZARRE Buchla dream...
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Buchla, EMS & Serge  
Author BIZARRE Buchla dream...
Guidotoons
I rarely dream any more. When I do, it is usually after my wife wakes me up while she's getting ready for work, then I get up and use the facilities and crawl back in bed.

So yesterday (meant to post this then) I dreamt that UPS showed up with every Buchla I have ever seen Morton Subotnick pictured with, along with a note from him.

The note said "use and enjoy these then pass them on to someone deserving".

Needless to say I was stunned, flattered and bewildered that Mort would even know who I was, let alone give me these instruments.

I spent hours wiring up patches and recording these when there was another knock on my door.

This time it was Don Buchla. He demanded to know "what are you doing with these"? I told him the story of Subotnick giving them to me.

He kind of huffed and snorted and then stormed off and got into a cab.

Then I woke up.

Now, what the hell does THAT mean?!?!?!?

Guido
sascha.victoria
I think Grant Richter from Wiard has Morton's old Buchla.
ex_dead_teenager
that's an awesome dream
ach_gott
Guidotoons wrote:
Then I woke up.

Now, what the hell does THAT mean?!?!?!?

How much tent did you have going?
itijik
lol
cbm
When you get around to parting out your dream Buchla, let me know :-)
neandrewthal
Did it seriously feel like you were patching for hours? My dreams never last that long. seriously, i just don't get it
Guidotoons
neandrewthal wrote:
Did it seriously feel like you were patching for hours? My dreams never last that long. seriously, i just don't get it

Oh, it seemed like hours!

Woke up and had wrapped my dog up in the lamp cord next to the bed!

I'm here all week....

Guido
ex_dead_teenager
I had a dream last night that my Buchla showed up in the mail but it was only a laptop with wooden sides.
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Buchla, EMS & Serge  
Page 1 of 1