MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

I am weired
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Buchla, EMS & Serge  
Author I am weired
Scaff
I counted today what i could get in $ for my 5U system.......to get a 200e ambulance

4 analogue VCOs
3 digital VCOs
1 ZO
4 filters
4 lpg
3 sequencer
4 mixers
5 envelopes
4 vca
etc pp
midi
cv to midi
logic
etc
chrisso
You mean you are comparing the number of modules between 5U and 200e for the same amount spent?

Well number of modules isn't everything.
Scaff
chrisso wrote:
You mean you are comparing the number of modules between 5U and 200e for the same amount spent?

Well number of modules isn't everything.

No, its not that i`m counting the functions. Its only about what i have. I think i can easily get nearly 12 k$ on the market for what i have and maybe i will sell them, but i am only 80% on my way ................
Luka
it is the size that matters smile
suboptimal
That's what she obliquely implied while saying the opposite.
dougcl
Scaff wrote:
I counted today what i could get in $ for my 5U system.......to get a 200e ambulance

DANGER Dead Banana
Scaff
dougcl wrote:
Scaff wrote:

DANGER Dead Banana

Stay tuned. There will be a lot of 5U stuff on the used market soon!
science
Is there anyone on this forum who isn't currently waiting for, or about to order a 200e system? lol
science
Forgot to add that I'm really glad to see this happening, because it will hopefully encourage B&A to come out with another new module or two soon enough hyper
chrisso
science wrote:
Is there anyone on this forum who isn't currently waiting for, or about to order a 200e system? lol

Me, but I might order more if 2010 brings the 5 or 6 new modules (from various sources) I heard were on their way.
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Buchla, EMS & Serge  
Page 1 of 1