MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

I took the modular out and let people play it!
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Play Out! Performance Modulars  
Author I took the modular out and let people play it!
pugix
I did an installation last night, where I built a special controller (I call it The Influencer) for interactive audience participation. The Influencer (a joystick in essence, but they didn't know that) sat on little round table in the middle of a cabin in the woods. People came by and took turns performing for the others. I looked on. Was great fun. Some videos and a recording here.

http://pugix.com/synth/installation-at-rehappening-2014/
ignatius
they seem to be enjoying! thats a cool little experiment.
eole
bravo! applause
John Noble
Hey, that's really cool!

The Doepfer light to CV module is fun for things like this: hand out 3-4 flashlights of differing brightness.
emdot_ambient
Beautiful. Very clever and engaging interface/patch. I've always wanted to do installations like this. Sounds like you've already found an nice musical place to be in your new hometown!

Good job! thumbs up
rdomain
Nice one!
robkramble
Fun idea!

I've always wanted to record animals in the wild, and play them back their songs re-run through a Phonogene that I'm messing with in real time, just to see their reactions. They'd think a new species is trying to communicate with them or something - or they'd likely just freak the fuck out. hihi
doctorvague
Cool idea and great patch!

thumbs up
Soy Sos
Good Good!
deltaphoenix
That is very cool,nice job.
consumed
neat!
cscairney
radical! the way you designed it seems to really throw people off.
pugix
Yeah, the relationship between the movement of the wand and changes in the sound was obscure. Some people thought the sound was being generated by the magnets, etc.. That plus the factor of taking turns 'performing' it for the others in the room made it mysterious and engaging.
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Play Out! Performance Modulars  
Page 1 of 1