MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

Fair Warning - Accounts with 0 Posts (Is your account gone?)
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Announcements - Please read! Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 23, 24, 25  Next [all]
Author Fair Warning - Accounts with 0 Posts (Is your account gone?)
Muff Wiggler
Hey, just want to give a heads-up to anyone who may be lurking on one of the many 0-post accounts.

It's cool that you guys are here, really. Even if you don't register, I'm glad you are here and reading. But when people register and never post, I have *no idea* if they are people who are actually come by to lurk (which is totally OK), or if the account is just dead space in my database.

So, here's what I'm going to do...

Starting in about a week from now, every once in a while (probably every few weeks), I'm going to purge all the accounts that have zero posts AND are more than 3 months old.

I won't delete any accounts that have even just one single post, no matter how long ago that was. And I won't delete any that are younger than 3 months, just in case.

So if you are shy and just like reading the forum while you are logged in, no problem. Please make one single post, maybe just saying "my one post so Muff doesn't delete my account". And you've got three months to summon the courage to make this post.

Hope this is all pretty reasonable and stuff. Cheers.

Edit: By the way, if you *do* end up being a victim of the three-month-zero-post-delete, don't sweat it.. the account will be totally GONE, so you can just create a new account with the same name and info. No problem. It's not like getting banned. Just make sure to post within three months this time!
felix
yesssssss......thin the herdddd.......

i can't type an evil old guy voice.
scozbor
Smash!

show yourselves!
Kwote
post up or shut up! Taped Shut
Bricks
its like building a modular but not getting any patch cables
Kwote
Bricks wrote:

now that sir.. would suck.
Muff Wiggler
Bricks wrote:

hehehe
hogberto
please don't delete me. we're not worthy
Muff Wiggler
hogberto wrote:
please don't delete me. we're not worthy

hihi no worries, you've now done all you need 8)
neandrewthal
yes, but now you must make at least 1 post per day or face constant ridicule angry
tiny333
eek Bananallama! Bananallama! Bananallama! Bananallama! Bananallama! Bananallama! Bananallama! Bananallama!
Kwote
i wanna ride the llama!!
citizen mori
i am here, for certain. i will be active soon, very busy with music at the moment.

i am here on the harvestman's recommendation. i'm generally pretty lurkey but this seems like good peoples. so, hello. :]

my flickr is http://www.flickr.com/photos/citizenmori/. matrix is pretty fast and picked up some of my photographs very quickly!
Roycie Roller
Hi everyone!
citizen mori- Nice photos of the Buchlas..!
What is the Zeeb??
Muff Wiggler
it's so nice to have you all here Coffee Addiction FTW

lurking or coming our of your shell or being extroverted, i'm just happy you guys are here

and it does seems to be to be some very good people! my thanks to all

but I do think it's a good place. i think most people like it here. and i won't let anyone be mean to anyone else, that's one of the only rules! want to keep this a nice place to be.

glad to see you all and have fun 8)
dadek
My one post so Muff doesn't delete my account.
Muff Wiggler
you can post more than once if you want

just sayin'

razz
shandypants
R2D2 boo beep trrr!
Clavier
I wasn't going to post until I had something useful to say. Since I don't have a modular yet, I figured I would wait until then. Oh well.

A little about me:

My name is Joe and my preference is 5U. I'm in the saving stages of building a 44 space modular featuring Dot Com, MOTM, STG, and possibly Modcan. I use the word Clavier as my handle to represent the fact that I enjoy several types of keyboard instrument. My first love is the organ (all types), followed shortly by synthesizers, electro-mechanicals, and acoustic instruments in no particular order. Don't get me wrong, even though I am a musician, I'm also a hardcore programmer That's one of the thing that attracts me to modular. One thing that most of my hobbies have in common is that I generally prefer analog stuff because it generally has a certain quality of tone that appeals to and inspires me the most.

In summary: I play for me. I play because It's what I enjoy. I love to create and explore different timbres and use them in my music, and I don't use sequencers, (although I don't have a problem with those who do).
parasitk
Welcome all.

I love how this thread is filled with many peoples one and only post!

Join us in the rest of the forum, folks! Don't be shy! w00t
JohnLRice
parasitk wrote:
Welcome all.

I love how this thread is filled with many peoples one and only post!

Join us in the rest of the forum, folks! Don't be shy! w00t

YE! JOIN ME AND HE! SHE BE FREE TO SAY AND SEE! TEE HEE! Cheesy!

(and no one new now needs to fear making the dumbest post ever because I just made it! applause )
A Dingleberry Monstrosity
I CAN HAS POST?

yes ok im fine.
bf
stamping my passport
parasitk
bf wrote:
stamping my passport

Aw c'mon! Travel a little!
bf
parasitk wrote:
bf wrote:
stamping my passport

Aw c'mon! Travel a little!
What did you have in mind?
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Announcements - Please read! Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 23, 24, 25  Next [all]
Page 1 of 25