MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

Wayne's World Strat
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Guitars, Basses, Amps & FX  
Author Wayne's World Strat
TrashWaveform
Can anyone fill me in on info about these guitars? It was branded after the one in the movie, the WW1 was made Japan, and the WW2 was made in Mexico. That is all I really know about them. I have been hearing a lot of good things about the playability and versatility. So whats the deal on these guitars? Was it just a simple promo guitar for the movie or were they actually designed differently with a good design in mind?

emergencyofstate
with a WAMMY BAAA
TrashWaveform
Haha, yeah this is also fair game for movie references. Kind of unavoidable.
johnnymad
TrashWaveform wrote:
Haha, yeah this is also fair game for movie references. Kind of unavoidable.

i think those guitars make party time more excellent. seriously though, i didn't know they made those. could all the hype just be inside people's heads?
money bags
slap some tits on that thing.
xpander
johnnymad
i read a little about the wayne's world guitars. i think they used a different type of wood on these than they do on regular strats. a bunch of gear heads guitarists said they'd been playing for years and this guitar sounded better than some vintage strats.
hawkfuzz
Honestly, haven't read anything about the pickups being anything different, but of course people say they are ten times better than their insert guitar that they'd swear by forever.
A Dingleberry Monstrosity
it will be mine, oh yes... it will be mine....
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Guitars, Basses, Amps & FX  
Page 1 of 1