MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

The Blue and The Black
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Wiard  
Author The Blue and The Black
revmutt
Bow to the 1200. Wiard

chrisso
Oh, I assumed you were referring to Buchla knobs. d'oh!
science
:sb:
revmutt
chrisso wrote:
Oh, I assumed you were referring to Buchla knobs. d'oh!

Which sadly I am still waiting for.
chrisso
Yeah, I guess a Wiard joystick is no substitute for a Buchla knob. oops
revmutt
chrisso wrote:

IMHO My Wiard 300 can kick the piss out of a Buchla.
bubblesound
revmutt wrote:
chrisso wrote:

it is pretty awesome
revmutt
Thanks David, praise from Caesar is praise indeed.
chrisso
revmutt wrote:

I guess it's been a while since you watched something like a Carry On film or a Benny Hill.
b3nsf
how does that star thing work? It looks fantastic! Guinness ftw!
zerosum
we're not worthy
el clon
lovely. especially the custom side panel engraving....
makes me want more Wiard!!!
revmutt
chrisso wrote:
revmutt wrote:

I guess it's been a while since you watched something like a Carry On film or a Benny Hill.

Sad but true. Was even looking at some Carry On at a used video shop the other day.
revmutt
b3nsf wrote:
how does that star thing work? It looks fantastic! Guinness ftw!

http://www.wiard.com/1200/JAG/jag.html
mono-poly
That looks pretty!

applause
Norman_Phay
they look very nice, especially the engraved frac panels. I am jealous of your blue-panel Borg filters!
jkjelec
Heh, I thought you were referring to Serge Blue (DC) and Black (AC) jacks lol
Babaluma
looks very similar to my wiard setup:

congratulations!
revmutt
Indeed it does.

I'm looking forward to at some point do something nice case wise like I did for the 300.

Where did you get the switch caps? The ones I got from Small Bear are too big for the Wiard stuff.
Babaluma
i have a love/hate relationship with small bear. the old switch caps they sold were PERFECT for the mini frac toggles. i ran out of them when i wanted to use them on all my outboard gear too. the next lot i ordered were larger and more rubbery/less rigid, and did NOT work on the frac switches, which was a real bummer. no idea how to get the old ones again. small bear changed their stock without notice or explanation.

it's an insane setup we have by the way. doing stuff in stereo with two borgs and two boogies is just out of this world!!!

Cthulhu Rasta-nana smokin' Rasta-nana Cthulhu
revmutt
Babaluma wrote:

it's an insane setup we have by the way. doing stuff in stereo with two borgs and two boogies is just out of this world!!!

Cthulhu Rasta-nana smokin' Rasta-nana Cthulhu

I love doing stuff with the Anti Oscillators and this set up. I try to do a lot of stuff in pairs because I do a lot of weird stereo stuff with my 1200/300.

Noise Ring controlling Anti-O into Borg into Mixolator being controlled by Envelator x2 is mind numbing!
BugBrand
Babaluma wrote:
i have a love/hate relationship with small bear. the old switch caps they sold were PERFECT for the mini frac toggles. i ran out of them when i wanted to use them on all my outboard gear too. the next lot i ordered were larger and more rubbery/less rigid, and did NOT work on the frac switches, which was a real bummer. no idea how to get the old ones again. small bear changed their stock without notice or explanation.

:cthulhu: :rastanana: :smoke: :rastanana: :cthulhu:

Maybe try Mouser -- I just ordered a few of their switch caps just to see what they were like because I've been using Smallbear and it is, indeed, a lottery as to whether you get the rubbery or hard caps (I tend to prefer the rubbery ones actually). If I remember right the ones from Mouser were HARD.
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Wiard  
Page 1 of 1