MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

Holding A Brand New Bug Module...
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> BugBrand Devices  
Author Holding A Brand New Bug Module...
Gringo Starr
I just received a package from Tom containing the DRM Combo. When I unfolded that final piece of bubble wrap and finally had it in my hand I have to say I was beyond impressed. I felt as if I was holding a piece of art in my hand. Visually stunning and amazing build quality. This was the first time I unwrapped a brand new Bugbrand module and it certainly won't be the last. Bugbrand is truly a gem in this generation of Modulars.
KNYST
It's a special feeling for sure w00t
Biggest kick was to open the first one - my little 8-module starter system in 2009 Mr. Green
a100user
I get a similar feeling everytime.
101010oxo
Gringo Starr wrote:
I just received a package from Tom containing the DRM Combo. When I unfolded that final piece of bubble wrap and finally had it in my hand I have to say I was beyond impressed. I felt as if I was holding a piece of art in my hand. Visually stunning and amazing build quality.

Are the DRMs available again?
Gringo Starr
101010oxo wrote:
Gringo Starr wrote:
I just received a package from Tom containing the DRM Combo. When I unfolded that final piece of bubble wrap and finally had it in my hand I have to say I was beyond impressed. I felt as if I was holding a piece of art in my hand. Visually stunning and amazing build quality.

I told Tom I knew where he lived and it'd be in his best interest to send me one immediately. That was three days ago. And he also included some Weetabix coated Crumpets.
101010oxo
Gringo Starr wrote:
101010oxo wrote:

I told Tom I knew where he lived and it'd be in his best interest to send me one immediately. That was three days ago. And he also included some Weetabix coated Crumpets.

Aha! So that's how it works! hihi

Sadly I am not very scary... seriously, i just don't get it

Maybe I could try throwing cash at him hmmm.....
tron23
My first new modules I ever got were sent to me from Tom recently, I have to agree with you all that it is a magical feeling, hope I will keep receiving stuff from his genius.
afamilia7
ok
batchas
101010oxo wrote:
Sadly I am not very scary... seriously, i just don't get it

Haha! Excellent applause

Gringo Starr wrote:
I just received a package from Tom containing the DRM Combo. When I unfolded that final piece of bubble wrap and finally had it in my hand I have to say I was beyond impressed. I felt as if I was holding a piece of art in my hand. Visually stunning and amazing build quality. This was the first time I unwrapped a brand new Bugbrand module and it certainly won't be the last. Bugbrand is truly a gem in this generation of Modulars.

I agree with that thumbs up

Wait untill you play it nanners SlayerBadger! SlayerBadger! SlayerBadger! BugBrand!
a100user
batchas wrote:

Wait untill you play it nanners SlayerBadger! SlayerBadger! SlayerBadger! BugBrand!

This +1000
tron23
BugBrand! possession! help
Low-Gain
i'll have a moment of silence when i open the box that contains the new 1 frame system in it. :-D
erstlaub
sad banana

2 year old thread...
batchas
There's so much activity in this part of the forum, that I did not realized with all these posts arriving all together at once that this one was an old one.
Hem hem...
otoskope
Nothing wrong with reviving old threads - I love when it happens, especially when the phenomenon discussed (happy GAS moments) is so universal smile
Gringo Starr
I saw this thread and thought "yeah holding a new Bugbrand module is something special". Then I clicked on it and realized it was my thread. Haha. Weed has killed my memory.
batchas
Gringo Starr wrote:
I saw this thread and thought "yeah holding a new Bugbrand module is something special". Then I clicked on it and realized it was my thread. Haha. Weed has killed my memory.

applause applause applause
Tajnost
Gringo Starr wrote:

Mr. Green
rowsbywoof
I'm holding my first Bug tonight, but it's not new. It's a used PTDelay 2013, snagged off the Bay. Maybe one of you fine folks sold it to me? I'm still elated to have it, and I'm treating it like its a new piece of gear, all the same.

Unboxed and hooked it up tonight to squelch the old Monotribe through it for about an hour. Brilliant little delay that I feel like I'm only scratching the surface of, the further I delve into it.

I've wanted a few of BugBrand modules in the past, but the stars haven't aligned for that necessary funds plus availability bucket... Hoping to snag a Spring Tanker one of these days... Or two. I really wish there was a stereo model of that sucker. I'd run everything through it wink

One can dream... One can dream.
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> BugBrand Devices  
Page 1 of 1