MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

Low-Gain Live BugBrand performance
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> BugBrand Devices  
Author Low-Gain Live BugBrand performance
Low-Gain
[soundcloud url="https://api.soundcloud.com/tracks/147000214" params="color=ff5500&auto_play=false&hide_related=false&show_artwork=t rue" width="100%" height="166" iframe="true" /]

"Recorded direct from the board. Performing a LIve improvised MPLS Techno set via BugBrand modular (total of 5 voices), Roland TR-8, Akai MPC1000 (drums/vocal samples only), Frostwave Fat Controller (sequencer), Acidlab Robokop (gate sequencer), Intellijel Metropolis sequencer, & Reverb."

Posted this in the main forum too.. but this was fitting since all the voicing is bugbrand.

one voice is the new DRM-1/1x modules being used as a bass line... OMG. I love that module!
Kent
Rock that shit, homie! 1/3rd of the way through the set. Nice jams. Still listenin'!
Low-Gain
first 10-20 is warm up time for me. haha.. usually takes me a bit to get into the "groove" It's motherfucking bacon yo It's peanut butter jelly time! It's motherfucking bacon yo It's peanut butter jelly time! The Chewbacca Defense The Chewbacca Defense The Chewbacca Defense The Chewbacca Defense The Chewbacca Defense The Chewbacca Defense
hank
Nice acidic touches!
ninGiaBoom
applause applause applause

I'm enjoying it very much...congrats!

SlayerBadger!
batchas
Kent wrote:
Rock that shit, homie! 1/3rd of the way through the set. Nice jams. Still listenin'!

+1

SlayerBadger!
Low-Gain
Thanks guys! smile
Carl Hungus
Impressive, I'd pay to see you play. Love the acid squelch
Low-Gain
I have more live performances on my Vimeo page...
Not the best audio quality but it is what it is. heh
Those are free to watch! :-D
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> BugBrand Devices  
Page 1 of 1