MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

MakeNoise Pressure Points
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Eurorack Modules Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next [all]
Author MakeNoise Pressure Points
theglyph
I figured this should be in it's own thread. I've spent some time with it and had a blast. I can't wait to get several and chain them together in a MonoRocket case which matches my Lexington! nanners
Glitchmachines
So could you elaborte a bit on what it is and how it works?

I want to know everything you can share with us MY ASS IS BLEEDING
Suburban Bather
angry Damn you Tony, Josh, Scott, Paul, Eric, and some newcomers!!!!!! I don't want to buy another case, but I must ambulance
theglyph
Subtraqt wrote:

Sorry, it was a prototype when I had a go on it. The final release will be a bit different so hopefully Tony will chime in hear and give the final details. I don't have a link to the front panel but someone found one in the Rosie thread.
Glitchmachines
theglyph wrote:
Subtraqt wrote:

Sorry, it was a prototype when I had a go on it. The final release will be a bit different so hopefully Tony will chime in hear and give the final details. I don't have a link to the front panel but someone found one in the Rosie thread.

ok np I understand . but what is it?
theglyph
It has four pressure plates each of which has three CV outputs. Each plate also has a pressure output and a gate output. The fourth pressure and gate output is actually a summed output (in the proto at least). w00t
amnesia
I am feeling the same way about having all the performance modules in a separate case.

seems we will soon have lots of touch control what with doepfer, makenoise etc and then we enter the world of multi touch islates as well.

Waz
MY ASS IS BLEEDING
ersatzplanet
amnesia wrote:
I am feeling the same way about having all the performance modules in a separate case.

seems we will soon have lots of touch control what with doepfer, makenoise etc and then we enter the world of multi touch islates as well.

Just to add to the performance craze - Synthwerks is currently in building our prototypes for our first run of modules - including our jump into the performance module space, the FSR-4. It will have 4 circuits with scaleable pressure outputs and adjustable threshold gates. Ours will look like this and will be available early-mid February.
amnesia
yes sorry James, I knew about your release but couldnt remember the company name :-)
ST UF FLI N EAR
theglyph wrote:
I figured this should be in it's own thread. I've spent some time with it and had a blast. I can't wait to get several and chain them together in a MonoRocket case which matches my Lexington! nanners

i think it doesnt look like you can chain them.
elemental
Excellent news... been out of touch with the new modules coming out of late... been wanting a touch-plate type thing... looking forward to adding more expression to my modular noodlings.

(pity I am skint right about now!!)
Aesoteric
Pics of touch plate and Rene on Tony's Twitter : here
worker8
Aesoteric wrote:
Pics of touch plate and Rene on Tony's Twitter : here

Looks like René is 32HP wide, and Pressure Point is 20HP.
worker8
PCB made front panels are great : you can get copper like modules.

ST UF FLI N EAR
Wow! How aesthetically coorrect. Beautiful!
krv
ST UF FLI N EAR wrote:

i think it doesnt look like you can chain them.

This hurts!!!!
no euro tkb...... WHY????!!!????
wetterberg
sure you can chain them - it's called "a mixer" wink
Mr White
my applause to tony and shawn for their succesful diversive actions d'oh!
...I think there is something more we dont know yet....
krv
wetterberg wrote:
sure you can chain them - it's called "a mixer" wink

YESSSSSSSSS thumbs up
itijik
Are these all Cheeto dust resistant?
neandrewthal
elemental wrote:
Excellent news... been out of touch with the new modules coming out of late...

I see what you did there thumbs up

itijik wrote:
Are these all Cheeto dust resistant?

Just lick your fingers first.
thetwlo
amnesia wrote:

Yes! a controller enclosure would be excellent.
It would be great to have slim, one row case with a slight angle to sit in front of the monster case(or any case.) Possibly even powered from the monster case via an umbilical cord to maybe a 4HP panel to the main case.
Seems simple enough-- but the shallow depth wouldn't work with older modules.
itijik
neandrewthal wrote:
Just lick your fingers first.

lol gross.

These are going to be great!
But...Are there any plans to make controller systems or stand alone keyboards, rather than using up expensive hp?
berfmurret
thetwlo wrote:

It would be great to have slim, one row case with a slight angle to sit in front of the monster case(or any case.) Possibly even powered from the monster case via an umbilical cord to maybe a 4HP panel to the main case.
Seems simple enough-- but the shallow depth wouldn't work with older modules.

i have some leftover rail from my haliburton project and you pretty much are describing what i have in mind for a relatively thin (try to keep it the depth of the 1" rails) sequencing/controlling tabletop entity.. loaded exactly with what...? this will take some time to decide. maybe both tiptop and makenoise matrix sequencers. a pressure points.. how deep is the foh choices joystick?.. but my plans for power include an umbilical using some xlr connectors i have laying around.. drill and mount right through the side of the case..
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Eurorack Modules Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next [all]
Page 1 of 5