MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

Post pics of your euro setup! - RESIZE YOUR PHOTOS PLEASE
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Eurorack Modules Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 490, 491, 492  Next [all]
Author Post pics of your euro setup! - RESIZE YOUR PHOTOS PLEASE
D/A A/D
So boys, lets see your toys... Pics only, 100% pron... Mine will be uploaded tonight as I got my new suitcase.
sgnhh

:(

Should be getting my rack on July 8th.
Cybananna
Here's my Euro box. Not in a case yet is: Harvestman Polyvoks, Doepfer VCLFO, Dual Polarizer, Theremin control, RCV, and Mixer. No money yet for a case...

Here's some of the Euro's friends w00t

D/A A/D

Guinness ftw!
Kwote
Cybananna wrote:

i like your frac. did you build the Hex? how'd it go if so?
Cybananna
no, I got it from noisebug. The only ones I built are the VCAs and the DFs.
Kwote
Cybananna wrote:
no, I got it from noisebug. The only ones I built are the VCAs and the DFs.

that's funny. that's where i got mine, buyitnow on ebay. you?
flts
More like naughty low quality home pr0n (my camera never seems to be at home so I just use Photo Booth) but here you go:

Needs some serious rearranging when (if) I get my AFG...
Chuck E. Jesus

i'm want to reconfig this setup, i have to bring the modular stuff up higher...it's all sitting on a milk crate, just a little too low..a massive rack unit would do the trick, if i run into a deal on one i'll go that route...
spbaker
Cybananna wrote:
Here's my Euro box. Not in a case yet is: Harvestman Polyvoks, Doepfer VCLFO, Dual Polarizer, Theremin control, RCV, and Mixer. No money yet for a case...

awesome set up! where o where did the dual saw animator come from? it looks plan-b-ified

@ D/A A/D - i can see where the $800 spent at AH went! are there more things on their way? are you recording with it yet? does it rain in spain?
sandyb
well - it's not like i haven't posted pics of this before but here are a couple of new ones smile
there's space left for an AFG, miniwave conversion and another mult.

sgnhh
Awesome setup sandy, but no Harvestman modules?
sandyb
sgnhh wrote:
Awesome setup sandy, but no Harvestman modules?

thanks.
no harvestman - not yet anyway. i intend to pick up a tyme sefari with expansion at some point and the digital osc he's working on interests me greatly. but that's going to be a while in the future as i'll have to build an expansion case plus i've also got a modcan b series order due in september for my large format system and have to save for that. maybe next year...
Cybananna
spbaker wrote:
awesome set up! where o where did the dual saw animator come from? it looks plan-b-ified

Thanks.

Yea, it's a Plan B modified Modcan version. The PCB is detached and rests in the back of the case. Works great that way. 8)
D/A A/D
spbaker wrote:
@ D/A A/D - i can see where the $800 spent at AH went! are there more things on their way? are you recording with it yet? does it rain in spain?

I wish I have... Last night I had a rocking Serg type jam and a even more awesome Buchla jam... I managed to patch the Serge bit up again, but no dice on the Buchla scattered tone LPG patch...

There is a Plan B Model 25 on the way, and hopefully some more plan B stuff soon there after... The is also something VERY awesome in the works / soon to be in the mail...

In Spain, it rains - but mostly on the planes...

Coffee Addiction FTW

I'll do some recording this weekend...

Alex
humanfaculties
A small signal mangler....

D/A A/D
I plan to do something similar with my now empty minicase; a polivoks, tyme sefari and sound of thunder will fill the hole nicely!
humanfaculties
D/A A/D wrote:
I plan to do something similar with my now empty minicase; a polivoks, tyme sefari and sound of thunder will fill the hole nicely!

Oh yeah, that sounds like a awesome, powerful set-up. Perfect for all occasions. w00t
REwire
Much open space now waiting on Plan-B and the AFG.

D/A A/D
REwire wrote:
Much open space now waiting on Plan-B and the AFG.

Looks like someone needs to spend less on mods and buy a real camera... Mr. Green
Kent
Nope! He's got his priorities straight! Nice Buchla action, BTW. we're not worthy
D/A A/D
Kent wrote:
Nope! He's got his priorities straight! Nice Buchla action, BTW. we're not worthy

Yeah... That is quite sexy... Too bad its all fuzzy! MY ASS IS BLEEDING
REwire
That's my webcam this morning. I'll take a real hi res one and reup over the same image link.
D/A A/D
REwire wrote:
That's my webcam this morning. I'll take a real hi res one and reup over the same image link.

love
pristak
These photos are a little old now. The first one is real old. I'll have to do more soon. I have a second suitcase now with hopefully just enough room for 2 AFG's.

MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Eurorack Modules Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 490, 491, 492  Next [all]
Page 1 of 492