MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

Volcano - MIDI Output Interface for the KORG Volca Series
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Amazing Machines  
Author Volcano - MIDI Output Interface for the KORG Volca Series
Amazing Machines

Features:

- Custom-built Spacer for the MIDI Output Connector
- Factory Pre-assembled
- Turns any KORG Volca into a neat MIDI Sequencer and Controller
- Enables recording of Parameter Automation and MIDI Note Data directly from any KORG Volca to an External Sequencer or DAW for later playback

Compatibility:

Compatible with the KORG Volca Bass, Volca Beats and Volca Keys

Installation Requirements:

Basic soldering skills are required for installation, as simple as soldering 3 wires to the main PCB of your KORG Volca, as shown in the picture above

Product Page:

http://www.amazingmachines.com.br/products_volcano.html

Pricing and Availability:

$48 USD directly from the Amazing Machines Web Store
http://www.amazingmachines.com.br/store.html

Cheers,
Gabriel Rodrigues,
Amazing Machines
IAMPelican
Sick!
lavalamp
Hi, just bought 3 of these and fitted them to my Volca Beats, Keys and Bass. They work brilliantly individually, but I have them running into a MOTU MIDI Timepiece and they are playing havoc with the MIDI clock. I'd like to use the Beats as the global clock but I need to disable the MIDI clock output on the Keys and Bass. Is this possible?
Amazing Machines
lavalamp wrote:
Hi, just bought 3 of these and fitted them to my Volca Beats, Keys and Bass. They work brilliantly individually, but I have them running into a MOTU MIDI Timepiece and they are playing havoc with the MIDI clock. I'd like to use the Beats as the global clock but I need to disable the MIDI clock output on the Keys and Bass. Is this possible?

Hi Lavalamp,

It's not possible to disable MIDI Clock on the Output of the Volcas, but you can disable it on your MIDI Timepiece, Motu calls it "Real Time", the MIDI Timepiece can mute Real Time Messages per port, easy fix Mr. Green

Cheers!
Gabriel Rodrigues,
Amazing Machines
larryholmes
It's not possible to disable MIDI Clock on the Output of the Volcas, but you can disable it on your MIDI Timepiece, Motu calls it "Real Time", the MIDI Timepiece can mute Real Time Messages per port, easy fix Mr. Green

applause Yes agree with it.
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Amazing Machines  
Page 1 of 1