MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index

FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler Blog & NewsMW News   Muff Wiggler StoreMW Store 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

Intellijel Springray - Full featured spring reverb module
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Eurorack Modules Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12  Next [all]
Author Intellijel Springray - Full featured spring reverb module

intellijel

Introducing the Springray: a full featured spring reverb module.

There are many excellent digital reverbs available these days but there is still nothing quite like the timeless and magical character of a true spring reverb.

At Intellijel we have a huge love for true analog devices and it has always been important for us to explore as many of these fundamental analog building blocks of synthesis as possible.

In the development of this module we were blown away by how much there is to explore. Each tank has a totally different set of chanacteristics and there were many unexpected surprises when feeding it a wide variety of sound sources. One of the most interesting results was how a slow attack saw waveform from a Dixie almost sounds like a realistic cello!

http://soundcloud.com/intellijel/sets/springray-demo-set-2

[soundcloud url="http://api.soundcloud.com/playlists/36948582" params="auto_play=false&hide_related=false&visual=true" width="100%" height="450" iframe="true" /]

Features:
-PRE tank and POST tank Ambler Tilt EQ
-VC Feedback
-Limiter in feedback path so you can prevent high gain feedback from clipping the output. (Uses THATcorp RMS and VCA ICs)
-Selector switch to choose up to three different connected tanks (one on the front and two on the back)
-VC Mix of the wet/dry balance (uses a full linear VCA xfade circuit)
-Drive input with large gain (can overdrive the tank inputs)
-External processors can be inserted into the feedback path via the SEND/RETURN normalled inputs. Extremely interesting results when patched through modulated BP filters etc.
-Three different sizes of Accutronic tanks are available
-10HP (skiff friendly)

44mA @ -12V
34mA @ +12V

Module Price is $240.00

Tank options:
Small Tank: $10.00
Medium Tank: $18.00
Large Tank: $25.00

In stock and ready to ship.

Rear of the module has Right Angled RCA connectors:

Three sizes of Accutronic tanks we have selected:

More details and demos to follow soon...

NOTE: we only stocked the following quantities of tanks (initially)

100 x small tank
200 x medium
40 x large

It was hard to predict what people would want. Lead time to get more tanks is only 2-3 weeks so we will be getting more as soon as we receive requests from our retailers/customers.

Illustrated Supplemental Manual by Demonam

xclark

applause applause applause

nedavine

Oh me Oh my! I think I just wet my knickers.

Matos

Wow! Didn't see that coming! Three tanks! That's beautiful!

celestial tomes

thumbs up It's motherfucking bacon yo nanners w00t screaming goo yo dizzy

nedavine

I was totally about to pull the trigger in a a199.

digidandy

Oh, I love a good BOOM-didn't-see-that-one-coming in the morning!

Libra

Yeah buddy!

djangosfire

Pretty F'ing fantastic I say MY ASS IS BLEEDING

mr.freeman

Dead Banana Intellijel style Dead Banana

digidandy

Seems I can only order the "small tank" from intellijel.com - how can I order the other ones?

intellijel

digidandy wrote:
Seems I can only order the "small tank" from intellijel.com - how can I order the other ones?

just coding it right now! I didn't think anyone would be up right now razz

digidandy

Hehehe ... I am in Europe, and ALWAYS awake! Rockin' Banana!

hangars liquides

Really looking forward to hearing a modulated BP filter in the feedback path. But honestly, and unfortunately for my saving, the fact I cannot hear what this sounds like yet should not postpone the purchase.
... Here we go, a few seconds watching at the ceiling and I am already patching in my head, and thinking I have to get this device that I once owned (well no but...).

oscillateur

Wow, this is the year of the reverb it seems nanners

mapmap

Daaaang.

oootini

everyone needs a spring reverb.

oootini

hmm. would it be cheeky to order a spring unit without a springray?

drip.feed

Wow, the big tank sounds amazing Dead Banana

matttech

sweeeet! thumbs up

ether

Just caught myself shaking my ipad to get those spring tank sprooooiiiingggg sounds while listening to the demo d'oh!

nedavine

The small tank sounds surprisingly nice for melodic stuff.

So impressed. Ordering ASAP

exper

SlayerBadger!

Oh yes. Tis a beauty. Everything I wanted in a spring reverb added.

ether

Ordered!

bj_gzp

I hope they come fast to europe.
I can already see the Springray and a Dual 291 doings naughty things together It's motherfucking bacon yo

MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Eurorack Modules Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12  Next [all]
Page 1 of 12