MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

New Cynthia modules; have they ever shipped?
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Fractional Rack Modules  
Author New Cynthia modules; have they ever shipped?
monstrinho
I'm just wondering if the Four Transients / Four Filters / Octal VCA modules have ever actually shipped in Frac format? I'm really wary of ordering these through Cyndustries because of the very well documented problems other people have had receiving things that they've ordered through there. If Analogue Haven stocked the Frac versions, I'd simply order through them, but it looks like the only way to get them is through Cyndustries directly. Has anyone actually ordered and received any of these modules?
monstrinho
So, zero responses must mean that these are v-a-p-o-r-w-a-r-e? Too bad, they looked really interesting. I guess I'll have to DIY something similar.
rezzn8r
Agreed, they do look interesting, but I've yet to see one 'in the wild'.
Fnord
You could always contact Cynthia and see if there are any in stock and ready to go.
noobyscooby
I've never seen a Frac Octal VCA. I know she just finished batches of it in Modcan A, MU and MOTM formats.

She had a couple of Frac Four Transients on Ebay last year. Was tempted to get one but ultimately passed. Have never seen a Frac Four Filters.

As I've mentioned before with Cyndustries I have no hesitation in ordering anything that is built and ready to ship. She ships in stock items very fast.
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Fractional Rack Modules  
Page 1 of 1