New Cynthia modules; have they ever shipped?

Blacet, Metalbox, Synthasonic, PAiA and the rest.... a frac frenzy!

Moderators: Kent, Joe., analogdigital, infradead, lisa, parasitk, plord

monstrinho
Super Deluxe Wiggler

New Cynthia modules; have they ever shipped?

Post by monstrinho » Sat May 31, 2014 11:49 am

I'm just wondering if the Four Transients / Four Filters / Octal VCA modules have ever actually shipped in Frac format? I'm really wary of ordering these through Cyndustries because of the very well documented problems other people have had receiving things that they've ordered through there. If Analogue Haven stocked the Frac versions, I'd simply order through them, but it looks like the only way to get them is through Cyndustries directly. Has anyone actually ordered and received any of these modules?

monstrinho
Super Deluxe Wiggler

Post by monstrinho » Tue Jun 03, 2014 11:13 am

So, zero responses must mean that these are v-a-p-o-r-w-a-r-e? Too bad, they looked really interesting. I guess I'll have to DIY something similar.

rezzn8r
Aural Enthusiast

Post by rezzn8r » Tue Jun 03, 2014 11:21 am

Agreed, they do look interesting, but I've yet to see one 'in the wild'.
WTB: Miniwave Vowels & GR-New ROMs
-----------------
http://analognoisemonster.bandcamp.com/
http://www.youtube.com/user/rezzn8r

Fnord
Discordian Wiggler

Post by Fnord » Fri Jun 06, 2014 5:54 pm

You could always contact Cynthia and see if there are any in stock and ready to go.
bsmith: it would be awesome to see people with lots of euro give them pokemon values and do battle

Muffwiggler: I've seen communities ruined over politics. I've seen friendships end over racism. I've never seen these things happen as a result of breasts.

noobyscooby
Super Deluxe Wiggler

Post by noobyscooby » Fri Jun 06, 2014 5:58 pm

I've never seen a Frac Octal VCA. I know she just finished batches of it in Modcan A, MU and MOTM formats.

She had a couple of Frac Four Transients on Ebay last year. Was tempted to get one but ultimately passed. Have never seen a Frac Four Filters.

As I've mentioned before with Cyndustries I have no hesitation in ordering anything that is built and ready to ship. She ships in stock items very fast.

Return to “Fractional Rack Modules”