MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

UK Serge Repairs ?
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Buchla, EMS & Serge  
Author UK Serge Repairs ?
Beermaster
Hi Guys,

The NTO on one of my Panels has gone mad ( was actually not right from new ) Does anyone know of any UK based techs that have worked on Serge gear ?

Tony Allgood who I usually use is too busy at the moment

Thanks

Beer

www.Lesterbarnes.com
BugBrand
I was recently recommended a guy called Norm Leete as a very good tech - comes with thumbs-up from people like Peter Forrest and, so I've heard, ThighPaulSandra (who def. has Serges).
Thighpaulsandra
I've got the circuit diagram for the NTO so Norm should be able to fix it. I don't think he's worked on Serge before but the NTO is fairly simple and he's an excellent tech with very high standards. Certainly the best I've come across in the UK.

Thighp.
momo
Another tech that might possibly be able to help is Lucid in Cornwall. He also comes with approval from the likes of Peter Forrest, though for geographical or other reasons, seems biased towards EMS gear but I believe he has worked on a Buchla 258 so perhaps his talents extend to other esoterica too. Good luck.
Beermaster
Thanks for all your help guys !

Mr Bug Brand... love the look of your modules ( I have one of your Pattern Gens in MOTM format in 'Fat Bastard' )

Thighp. - loved the interviews of your gear with Tara Busch.

Thanks again guys.

Beermaster

www.Lesterbarnes.com
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Buchla, EMS & Serge  
Page 1 of 1