MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

The Award for Best Girlfriend of the Year goes to...
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> I Dream Of Wires  
Author The Award for Best Girlfriend of the Year goes to...
supersounddesign
So last weekend, Maleko's Ritzy Sheens was in town. He caught wind of some of my video work on Facebook and wanted to check out the synths, (LZX and Synthi A). My girlfriend who was out at the time came home to a mesmerizing display of scrolling geometry and Fuzzy distorted bursts of color. She was entranced. She started asking questions about the synth, "I just don't get it! How is this happening?" We both tried to explain it to her but she had partied a little hard that night and was not grasping some of the concepts Guinness ftw!

Anyway I am sitting at work a few days later and she sends me a link on IM that shows IDOW is playing in downtown Los Angeles and if I want to go she will buy tickets. So we went last night, just in time as tonight is the final Los Angeles screening. We BOTH loved the film. She told me after Saturday she was researching analog modular synthesizers and after descending through many levels of google, stumbled upon IDOW.

Gotta say, no complaints from me. I loved it and it actually was a perfect way to introduce and educate my girlfriend about something I love. She loved how everyone in the film kept saying "I don't know what its doing exactly"...or "I don't know what I'm doing .." but the results were always fun and interesting.
We had a long discussion about the film afterward which ended with her confessing, "I don't know what to do with it, but I want one now".

Thank you IDOW!!!!!!!!!

woah w00t SlayerBadger! hyper love It's peanut butter jelly time! nanners Rockin' Banana! It's motherfucking bacon yo
Microscopial
word applause
s o l v e n t
This is really great! Can I have your permission to post it on IDOW's Facebook page? No problem if not, but would be cool if you wouldn't mind letting me... Please let me know!
supersounddesign
s o l v e n t wrote:
This is really great! Can I have your permission to post it on IDOW's Facebook page? No problem if not, but would be cool if you wouldn't mind letting me... Please let me know!
Go for it! smile
thumbs up
ignatius
applause applause

awesome. sweet story. it'll be fun for you two to share the synth love.
thundermouse
Lotsa Love Lotsa Love Lotsa Love Lotsa Love Lotsa Love SlayerBadger!
punkerdood
Love it
JohnLRice
That is so great! w00t thumbs up SlayerBadger! Hug
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> I Dream Of Wires  
Page 1 of 1