MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

OMFG, NEW UEG'S! and now freq shifters too, holy fuck
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> 5U Format Modules Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next [all]
Author OMFG, NEW UEG'S! and now freq shifters too, holy fuck
dude
so i have been trading really short emails with tony at encore electronics and lo and behold, he appears to be doing a small run of ueg's. this is straight from horses mouth, no gossip or whatever. he hasn't told me price or availability or really any info but it has been implied to be imminent. this has me very excited. he said it would be fine to post about it after i asked him so if any of you are bummed you missed out on the ueg, here's your chance. i will update this as/if i find any more info from him.

hyper
SynthBaron
Well, hot shit. MY ASS IS BLEEDING
mono-poly
gyeah nanners
dude
no doubt! i cannot wait to find out more. this is like breaking news on tv except i give a shit and it is good!
decaying.sine
Great news. These are built modules not DIY, right?
dude
yup built. i don't think he does kits, but honestly i have no idea. all i did was email him to inquire on the of chance that he might know where to find one of these things and he says "...I've actually been gearing up for another small production run."
bwhittington
dude wrote:
he says "...I've actually been gearing up for another small production run."

I wonder if he started gearing up before or after your inquiry.

Cheers,
Brian
dude
bwhittington wrote:
dude wrote:
he says "...I've actually been gearing up for another small production run."

I wonder if he started gearing up before or after your inquiry.

Cheers,
Brian

couldn't care less. either way, more ueg's is a really good thing in my book.
decaying.sine
I would definitely be down for two of these at the price he has posted on his site.
dude
now that is what i am talking about! you know for some reason i am thinking of two ueg's and two mankato's as a really attractive combo.
russma
I'm broke, but probably I'll pop for one anyway.

w00t

d'oh!
NV
That's great news. I was all set to purchase one over a year ago and emailed him to get the order going when I found out he had just sold his last one. I'll have to shoot him an email as well to see if I can reserve one, particularly if it's truly a "small" production run.
sunsinger
I'd definitely buy one!!! For sure. applause
consumed
smaller production runs generally cost more money
i think all interested parties should get in touch with tony/encore so he knows what to expect.
awesome module--nice to see another run happening. more than worth the original price tag.
parasitk
Man I wanted this module so bad back when I was first getting into this stuff. w00t
cornutt
If this happens, I'm up for one.
emdot_ambient
Wow, these are sweet. I hadn't seen them before.
drewtoothpaste
Post a link when they go up for sale - I've wanted one for quite a while!
dude
for sure!
dan_k
consumed wrote:
smaller production runs generally cost more money
i think all interested parties should get in touch with tony/encore so he knows what to expect.
awesome module--nice to see another run happening. more than worth the original price tag.

I agree, be good for him to know how much interest there is so I've dropped him a line with some kind words and expressing interest in two of them if this goes ahead.

dan
sandyb
it is a good module. i like the fact you can vary the overall timebase with an external cv.
mine hasn't seen much action since i got my modcan sequencer though so it's up for sale. apologies for the spam.

https://www.muffwiggler.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=11782

sandy
dude
holy shit, more news more news more news. i was tempted to keep part of this secret so i could be sure to be the first, when in fact some of you probably who have been emailing tony already know this but, i love you guys so much i had to share:
-PRICE-TAG REMAINS 2FUCKING99
-he ships from california
-the they are in production right now
-they should go on sale next weekend or shortly after

i am blown away by all this.
oh and this is straight from him so...

fucking cheers folks

all i can say is

headbang Rawk! SlayerBadger! headbang Rawk! SlayerBadger! headbang Rawk! SlayerBadger! w00t!! w00t!! w00t!! w00t!! w00t!! w00t!! w00t!! w00t!! w00t!! w00t!! w00t!! w00t!! w00t!! w00t!! w00t!! w00t!! w00t!! w00t!! w00t!! w00t!! R2D2
dude
i know its late, but did y'all not hear that?
ach_gott
dude wrote:
i know its late, but did y'all not hear that?

I did... right brain says SlayerBadger! screaming goo yo SlayerBadger! screaming goo yo

Bank account says Dead Banana
dude
even more new info. ORDER PAGE IS UP!
he says 3-4 weeks till shipment but you can pay if you want starting now!
here is the link:
encore order page
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> 5U Format Modules Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next [all]
Page 1 of 5