MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

Information
Search is fixed!!! Apologies for the downtime.

Waveform city mod for more roms? Expander?
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Wiard  
Author Waveform city mod for more roms? Expander?
hey, I've got more roms, about 5 more I believe, and I only have one eprom place, I heard there was a mod to allow selection between these mods, anyone know about this?

thanks in advance!!
slow_riot
I've seen one modified unit on Google, and it would have been something that Grant did as a once off.

Pretty non trivial modification I think. The chassis needs to be modified, and a new board needs to be made up (that will fit into the already very full enclosure). I don't think you will be able to get it done officially due to the time involved.

I personally think the New.256 waveform bank is really deep, especially with FM or sync. It took me about 2 years to remember that bank 11 (or 12?) wasn't the only one.
laserpalace
I believe Hylander is still selling expansions for the Miniwave. Not sure how applicable it is to the WFC, but worst case is you could try to find a used Miniwave. seriously, i just don't get it

http://www.hylander.com/miniwave.html
hmm, well the roms I have additional are the miniwave, looks like this would be a good option...now to find somone who can do this. hmm.
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Wiard  
Page 1 of 1