MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

IMP on +-15 volts?
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Flight of Harmony  
Author IMP on +-15 volts?
LeftyLogic
I'm thinking about picking up an IMP, and I was wondering, would I be able to run it on +-15 volts along with my frac modules? I know that several other f(h) modules will run on anything between +-9 and +-15, and I was wondering, will the imp do that as well, or will I fry something? If all else fails I suppose I could rig up a couple of regulators to knock it down to twelve volts, but ideally I'd like to power it straight off the rails.

Thanks,
Seth
HeWhoWantsJeans
Good question. I'll fire off an email to Flight and let you know what I hear back.
LeftyLogic
Thanks very much!
HeWhoWantsJeans
LeftyLogic wrote:
Thanks very much!

The following information is straight from the Horse's mouth:

Quote:

The parts can all handle [15V +/-]

You should be fine. Please keep us informed as to your experiences and if you have more questions, don't hesitate to ask them.
-Erik
LeftyLogic
Alright, awesome! hyper
HeWhoWantsJeans
Lefty,

Did you ever try the IMP in your Frac setup?
LeftyLogic
HeWhoWantsJeans wrote:
Lefty,

No I haven't, sorry. Ran out of cash a little faster than I had anticipated. Dead Banana It's still on the list though!
HeWhoWantsJeans
LeftyLogic wrote:
HeWhoWantsJeans wrote:
Lefty,

No I haven't, sorry. Ran out of cash a little faster than I had anticipated. Dead Banana It's still on the list though!

Heh. I think we're all familiar with that situation. Wigglin' is an expensive habit.

Er... hobby, I meant hobby.
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Flight of Harmony  
Page 1 of 1