MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

WIPPERWILL
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Eurorack Modules Goto page Previous  1, 2 [all]
Author WIPPERWILL
pheops
do the buttons represent a keyboard?
Cat-A-Tonic
theglyph wrote:
wetterberg wrote:
(it looks like it's missing a bit to anchor the fourth corner of the pcb (the corner with the buttons) to the front panel... hmmm..... )


I was thinking the same thing. Possible design flaw? Dead Banana

Look again, there appears to be an 'anchor' hole just to the right of the far left button, and another in the center-bottom.
That should make it plenty sturdy.
SOFTWIRE
Quote:

(it looks like it's missing a bit to anchor the fourth corner of the pcb (the corner with the buttons) to the front panel... )



the board isnt fully built in the picture and there are standoffs that hold that corner of the board to the panel.

So the module pictured is the brain of a sequencer. it has voltage control of what bits are being output on a certain bit line.

so
out1-A
out2-B
out3-C = normal forward count
out4-D


out1-D
out2-C
out3-B = reverse count
out4-A

and all possible counts in between. plus a bunch of other really cool things that ill demo when the prototype is finished. i still have to order the output boards though.

Lance
amnesia
is it a cake? I'm hungry
worker8
amnesia wrote:
is it a cake? I'm hungry

Beware : the cake is a lie.

SOFTWIRE wrote:
the board isnt fully built in the picture and there are standoffs that hold that corner of the board to the panel.

So the module pictured is the brain of a sequencer. it has voltage control of what bits are being output on a certain bit line.

so
out1-A
out2-B
out3-C = normal forward count
out4-D


out1-D
out2-C
out3-B = reverse count
out4-A

and all possible counts in between. plus a bunch of other really cool things that ill demo when the prototype is finished. i still have to order the output boards though.

Lance

hmmm.....
Sorry I don't understand ...
seriously, i just don't get it

Is it supposed to control independant rows ? Feeding different clocks or something like that ?
theglyph
If you look closely at the PCB's the shadows on the the table don't make sense. It's a photoshop. This could be the Bahn Sage of the modular world. hihi
BugBrand
theglyph wrote:
If you look closely at the PCB's the shadows on the the table don't make sense. It's a photoshop. This could be the Bahn Sage of the modular world. :hihi:


Who shot JFK again?
theglyph
BugBrand wrote:
Who shot JFK again?


Well of course the CIA did! In fact I believe the CIA has notice the recent upsurge in Euro module popularity and is attempting to try to restore the American MU standard!
D/A A/D
Bump!
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Eurorack Modules Goto page Previous  1, 2 [all]
Page 2 of 2
Powered by phpBB © phpBB Group