MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

whipped this up today...
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Eurorack Modules  
Author whipped this up today...
consumed
a phono-to-mini panel. its not wired but the hard part is over.
it was a tight fit!
it occurs to me now to have another mini row down the middle for a thru or mult functionality. hindsight.

D/A A/D
Sexy!!! Very awesome man!!!
felix
bad ass! we're not worthy

Did you make that out of a 8HP blank panel, or did you roll it from scratch?
Muff Wiggler
super nice, i've made a few of those in rack ears, but my holes are never nicely lined up like yours
consumed
sankyu! it was an 8hp blank. ive got a few im staring at and figured i may as well do something cheap and useful with one.
consumed
Muff Wiggler wrote:
super nice, i've made a few of those in rack ears, but my holes are never nicely lined up like yours

the secret is using a straight sticker with tic marks, then a nice sharp sharpie to make little black dots. then its all about the center punch to get the hole started straight without the drill drifting.
Muff Wiggler
consumed wrote:
Muff Wiggler wrote:

the secret is using a straight sticker with tic marks, then a nice sharp sharpie to make little black dots. then its all about the center punch to get the hole started straight without the drill drifting.

damn good advice....i always skip the punch and always regret it :(
consumed
Muff Wiggler wrote:
consumed wrote:
Muff Wiggler wrote:

damn good advice....i always skip the punch and always regret it :(

tell me about it. ive already kicked myself in the ass for not doing this the first time. i fucked up some original unobtanium stooge panels for a few oakley designs--i could have strangled myself.
consumed
welp, all done!. a shot of silver tequila and a beer and the soldering flew by in no time.
i take back what i said about including a center row.
i need that space to get a finger in there to pull the plugs when im repatching!

btw, i did all the 'design' work while i was sitting in front of a movie: peaceful warrior
it was a good movie to be concentrating on this love
D/A A/D
pics?
consumed

D/A A/D
smart ass!
Kwote
lol

nice! i don't drink but i commend your drunken warrior status.
Chuck E. Jesus
nice work...
consumed
in its element.

felix
HAWT! w00t
Popski
well done Clap Clap Clap
Popski
Clap Clap Clap
RUDY RUDY RUDY
Clap Clap Clap