MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

Escalation Dominance
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> The Harvestman Goto page 1, 2  Next [all]
Author Escalation Dominance
Paranormal Patroler
It was about time we got a separate thread for this module. Here's what I have so far:

28HP
Audio: 6 Inputs / 2 Outputs (Stereo) / 1 FX Send output / 2 FX Return input jacks (Stereo)
Controls: 6 FX Send knobs / 6 Pan knobs / 1 Rise knob (global) / 1 Fade Knob (global) / 6 Volume Faders / 6 Mute buttons (hoping they turn on when engaged) / 6 Mode buttons (based on what the Guv quote bellow each one addresses the mode of the CV input*)
Control Voltage: 1 Send CV input / 1 Rise CV input (global) / 1 Fall CV input (global) / 6 Channel CV inputs

governor blacksnake wrote:
The attack/decay controls the speed at which the sound fades in/out when the mute keys are pressed. *The CV input has three modes: CV level, CV pan, or Envelope Trig, where the instantaneous value of those global A/D controls is sampled and used to control the fade-in as an AD envelope generator per channel. If you CV those envelope times while triggering multiple channels, things can become strange very quickly.

The unit is expandable by Vindication, which adds six attenuate/offset controls to the CV inputs - frees up the main unit's inputs as dedicated envelope triggers (works standalone), and Contempt, which adds metering and dynamics processing to the stereo output (also works standalone).
FatRocky
is this the one that attaches to the bionic lester?
oscillateur
When Scott was in Tokyo for the Festival of Modular in june I asked him about this module, apparently it'll still take some more time before it's released but he's working on it.

The assignable CV input per channel is a great idea, and sliders should make this a very playable module.

So I'm not buying any other mixer until this one arrives, it just has the perfect set of features for me. Well, a headphone out would be great too, actually wink.
robotopsy
I'm hoping that if connected to the Bionic Lester, It will bypass the bionic's channel if we insert a cable in the input line !?!?! seriously, i just don't get it
mafouka
This module is so sexy. Everything I could ever want in a euro mixer. The CV modes are g g genius
mafouka
ESCALATION DOMINANCE
mafouka
Is there any updates on this beast of a prototype? Did anyone see it at NAMM???
thelizard
mafouka wrote:
Is there any updates on this beast of a prototype? Did anyone see it at NAMM???

He wasn't showing a hardware prototype this year. He had a prototype image, but he told me that he's still working on the final feature set. It's pretty beastly.
robotopsy
applause
waah
we're not worthy
w00t
I want some
jah_vengeance
Still really interested in this, but as looks like the RxMx is about to be released, my performance mixer needs might be resolved via that.
mafouka
ESCALATION DOMINANCE
FatRocky
i want this mixer badly
tiny333
waiting blows

sad banana
FatRocky
i hope this will come out together with the new Bionic Lester, a killer couple! The Harvestman twisted
mafouka
very frustrating
mafouka
screaming goo yo
oscillateur
Waiting for this one too. A headphone output would make the module perfect, by the way...
governor blacksnake
This project is very much alive (I've completed far more complicated work in the meantime) and I'm waiting on two things: a large restock of 2164s (this module uses 7 of them), and I'm also re-doing the layout of the analog section of the PCB which is a time consuming task. Some big modules will be released this fall, so around NAMMtime this mixer will be ready.
ether
Nice. I've got space waiting...
oscillateur
This project is very much alive (I've completed far more complicated work in the meantime) and I'm waiting on two things: a large restock of 2164s (this module uses 7 of them), and I'm also re-doing the layout of the analog section of the PCB which is a time consuming task. Some big modules will be released this fall, so around NAMMtime this mixer will be ready.

Great news ! SlayerBadger!
Do you plan on adding a headphones out to the module ? It's the only thing that's missing...
Farfield

It's about that time. I wonder what we're going to see next week!
ether
so... my hammer mk 2 arrives shortly, and now my thoughts turn to the last* piece of the puzzle ... the ESCALATION DOMINANCE.

any news?

* not actually the last piece, but close
robotopsy
On the facebook's page
there's a post saying.....

'''volkmire's escalation'''

The Volkmire's Inferno was mentionned years ago and is supposed to be a granular oscillator. So I bet this means this module along with the Escalation Dominance are on their way to be complete.
Sinamsis
Any news on this? I'm hoping it's still a thing. A handful of new modules have been announced and haven't heard anything about this one.
hawkfuzz
I bet the new Andore absorbed the project.
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> The Harvestman Goto page 1, 2  Next [all]
Page 1 of 2