MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

Gotharman's FuZioN - Sequencer
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> General Gear Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 15, 16, 17  Next [all]
Author Gotharman's FuZioN - Sequencer
gotharman
A frezzz zummer video from zhiny Denmarkz.
Zound zources: MiniProphet and Little deFormer 2.

dan_p
SlayerBadger! screaming goo yo we're not worthy screaming goo yo SlayerBadger!
flts
yes! any more information? looks fabulous.
gotharman
Thanks Rockin' Banana!

More info will follow over time...
acidbob
This is amazing, especially because it has midi, looks exactly like the way I like to work! Moar info yes smile Think this will be sequencer of the year, wonder if it has kind of parameter lock, looks like it.

You are the man!
flts
i will need to mentally bookmark this!
Mancy bean
Definitely watching this with interest.
acidbob
I watched the video about 10 times now, and it's amazing, the way it seems like you can quantize directly on the screen, I mean time.
dan_p
Its a workstation for crazy bastards like us!!

Gotharman for president. It's motherfucking bacon yo

I'm drooling over the expansion ports on the side of it. Fuzion is going to be great!
weinglas
dan_p wrote:
SlayerBadger! screaming goo yo we're not worthy screaming goo yo SlayerBadger!

+1 hihi
Paranormal Patroler
Weiiiiiiird hihi
rayce
I like how quickly and easily you put that groove together with it. Looks like its going to be another fun Gotharman music box. Is Fuzion going to have its own audio engine as well or is its focus sequencing external gear? More demos!

Rockin' Banana! SlayerBadger!
iVardensphere
Lovely!
noobyscooby
So this is the next level of Deformer? This will be the latest amalgamation of your ideas and research? Sequencer is just one of its functions?

Tons of expansion ports which I guess will be for hooking up multiple expansions boxes at once and many other options. Looks great. With each iteration you seem to be getting closer to your ideal instrument.
gotharman
dan_p wrote:
Its a workstation for crazy bastards like us!!

Gotharman for president. It's motherfucking bacon yo

I'm drooling over the expansion ports on the side of it. Fuzion is going to be great!

Oh no, dear Dan and Noobyscooby, I feel really bad about dissapointing you. On my prototypes I always adds external programming connectors, so I can close the box and test it in my studio, and re-program it when needed, without having to open the box again. 3 of the connectors are for this. The fourth ARE an expansion port. Sorry about that.
gotharman
rayce wrote:
I like how quickly and easily you put that groove together with it. Looks like its going to be another fun Gotharman music box. Is Fuzion going to have its own audio engine as well or is its focus sequencing external gear? More demos!

Rockin' Banana! SlayerBadger!

Thank you very much Rayce.

I needed a good multitrack realtime sequencer, and after having tested a large number of more or less clumpsy working variants of these, I decided it was time to make one myself.

It does have a simple audio engine at the moment, but I have had my focus on making a good and user friendly sequencer, so the audio engine can't yet be categorized as "working".

The video shows just about what it can do at present state. More video's will follow, when it gets more features, and I am pretty sure, that this forum is the right place to post info on a prototype, if I need input on what direction this should go :-) So please feel free to share. I am, as always, all ears!
gotharman
noobyscooby wrote:
So this is the next level of Deformer? This will be the latest amalgamation of your ideas and research? Sequencer is just one of its functions?

Tons of expansion ports which I guess will be for hooking up multiple expansions boxes at once and many other options. Looks great. With each iteration you seem to be getting closer to your ideal instrument.

No, sorry, deFormer will still be deFormer Rockin' Banana!

On Little deFormer I designed the effects processor first, and built up everything else around this. On Fuzion I designed the sequencer first, and will build everything up around this. I am pretty sure, that this will make it a quite different machine.
Bumply
Flemming is the shit. This is fun!
acidbob
President, no no no

Lord of intergalactic space
tron23
MY ASS IS BLEEDING
gotharman
Just for you, my dear Mufffellows, I here post another Fuzion video.

Soundsources: MiniProphet with TubaZ and Little deFormer 2.

acidbob
Great, do you think it would be possible to output midi LFO's and envelopes, for example if you want to gradually pitch bend a sound but not in the beginning of that sound.
gotharman
acidbob wrote:
Great, do you think it would be possible to output midi LFO's and envelopes, for example if you want to gradually pitch bend a sound but not in the beginning of that sound.

I am not sure about that at present moment. It will though be possible to record and edit MIDI CC's.
Mancy bean
Think I'm in a similar boat to a few people, looking at dedicated sequencers and assessing the octotrack, mpc, did have a p3, cirklon not really my game so considering an ipad route.
If this is a 16 track pattern-based sequencer then it may well have just gone straight in at no. 1. It's early days yet but there's enough promise to put any decisions on hold.
gotharman
Allright, here are the specs, as it is right now:

-1024 patterns.
-Each pattern has 16 tracks.
-Track length can be separately set for each track with 1/32 note precision.
-Max track length is 128 bars.
-Note events, CC's, pitch bend, mono and poly aftertouch, program change and sysex events can be recorded.
-Realtime non-destructive quantizing.
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> General Gear Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 15, 16, 17  Next [all]
Page 1 of 17