MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

Just got a Stuber!...
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Ciat-Lonbarde Goto page Previous  1, 2 [all]
Author Just got a Stuber!...
deltaphoenix
Stunner seems ripe for upcoming Euro stuff
chorus7
I'm going to do another pass with the Coco direct into the Stuber with just a tone looping from the Coco just like bartlebooth suggested...

Man this thing is amazing... BUT and Don' mock me... But my OCD really wishes it matched my PB2 and Coco2... I've really grown to love the patchwork quilt look hihi ....

Does anyone know how hard it would be to add a ground jack to the Stuber from the pics I posted? I might even look into getting it banana'ed...

With a little bit of wood working I could actually make it look like one of the new units... Round the corners, add 1/8 inch jacks instead of the 1/4 and lover the profile in a routed out wood base to match the other two...

Ok now I think I have a problem... Aesthetics gets me every time very frustrating
zilaihong
Awesome sounds! And congratulations chorus7!

I also have a Stuber but it is not used much, now you've reminded me that maybe I should try it in the feedback loop on my Aether Zither (https://www.muffwiggler.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=1632533#1632533)!

I also have used Stuber in my music Analog Lake, it was used to process sound from Continumm to make those water like sounds!
Guinness ftw!
sungja
Grounds will be connected if you put audio through it so don`t worry about that. If you need a seperate ground that would be fairly easy too. Just connect a banana to black wire on battery clip if it has one.
wednesdayayay
4040 breakthrough
I need to figure a couple things out but this is really exciting as I can use the gong filters on the PB for now

@chorus7, stevek, mengqi do you hear a difference in sending audio through the stuber filter vs gong filter or are they pretty similar.

I love that video @mengqi I never saw the stuber in there before but I can see and hear it now that you said something
mrbloor
Chorus7, OCD is a terrible thing, I agree it doesn't match, my solution would be to send it to me It would match my Roolz & v1 PB & CQ perfectly and you would be able to sleep. thumbs up
bartlebooth
wednesdayayay wrote:
4040 breakthrough
I need to figure a couple things out but this is really exciting as I can use the gong filters on the PB for now

@chorus7, stevek, mengqi do you hear a difference in sending audio through the stuber filter vs gong filter or are they pretty similar.

they're not really similar.. the main thing with the stuber is to derive a series of squarewave modulators from the hi and lowpass outputs that get reapplied to the filter mod inputs and then also cross-feeding the 3 x audio outputs back into the 3 x ins to create all these non-linear behaviors. it would actually be easier to try and replicate it on the shnth using wave, square and slave
zilaihong
bartlebooth wrote:
it would actually be easier to try and replicate it on the shnth using wave, square and slave

Yeah, please check out my Stuber code for SHNTH, you can find it here: http://synthmall.com/shbobo/forum/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=49&start=0&sid= bd2fdd0a73ef1e88b726052b1f883aef
wednesdayayay
unfortunately that link doesn't work anymore :(

is there anyway you might still have the original and could post it again?
justscratch
not sure this is the patch you're looking for, it was named stuber.txt in my old shnth folder..

(
{

([toggle a] ([square] ([wind]) 15))
([toggle b] ([toggle a]))
([toggle c] ([toggle b]))
([toggle d] ([toggle c]))
([toggle e] ([toggle d]))
([toggle f] ([toggle e]))
([toggle g] ([toggle f]))
([toggle h] ([toggle g]))

([togo a] ([minor a]) ([toggle a]) ([toggle b]) ([toggle c]) ([toggle d]) ([toggle e]) ([toggle f]) ([toggle g]) ([toggle h]))
([togo b] ([minor b]) ([toggle a]) ([toggle b]) ([toggle c]) ([toggle d]) ([toggle e]) ([toggle f]) ([toggle g]) ([toggle h]))
([togo c] ([minor c]) ([toggle a]) ([toggle b]) ([toggle c]) ([toggle d]) ([toggle e]) ([toggle f]) ([toggle g]) ([toggle h]))
([togo d] ([minor d]) ([toggle a]) ([toggle b]) ([toggle c]) ([toggle d]) ([toggle e]) ([toggle f]) ([toggle g]) ([toggle h]))
([togo e] ([major a]) () 15 30 45 60 75 90 105 120)
([togo f] ([major b]) () 11 23 42 51 67 79 86 105 127)
([togo g] ([major c]) () 9 12 24 53 60 78 99 110 48)
([togo h] ([major d]) () 19 26 68 43 67 91 25 33 13 6 77)

([left]

([wave a]
([wind])
([add] ([mul] ([togo a]) ([togo e])) ([mul] ([togo b]) ([togo f])) ([mul] ([togo c]) ([togo g])) ([mul] ([togo d]) ([togo h])) ([bar a]))
([add] ([mul] ([togo a]) ([togo h])) ([mul] ([togo b]) ([togo g])) ([mul] ([togo c]) ([togo f])) ([mul] ([togo d]) ([togo e])) ([corp a]))
([bar b] -127 127)
)

([salt a]
([wind])
([add] ([mul] ([togo a]) ([togo e])) ([mul] ([togo b]) ([togo f])) ([mul] ([togo c]) ([togo g])) ([mul] ([togo d]) ([togo h])) ([bar a]))
([add] ([mul] ([togo a]) ([togo h])) ([mul] ([togo b]) ([togo g])) ([mul] ([togo c]) ([togo f])) ([mul] ([togo d]) ([togo e])) ([corp a]))
([bar b] 127 ())
)

)

([right]

([wave b]
([wind])
([add] ([mul] ([togo a]) ([togo f])) ([mul] ([togo b]) ([togo g])) ([mul] ([togo c]) ([togo e])) ([mul] ([togo d]) ([togo h])) ([bar d]))
([add] ([mul] ([togo a]) ([togo g])) ([mul] ([togo b]) ([togo f])) ([mul] ([togo c]) ([togo h])) ([mul] ([togo d]) ([togo e])) ([corp b]))
([bar c] -127 127)
)

([salt b]
([wind])
([add] ([mul] ([togo a]) ([togo f])) ([mul] ([togo b]) ([togo g])) ([mul] ([togo c]) ([togo e])) ([mul] ([togo d]) ([togo h])) ([bar d]))
([add] ([mul] ([togo a]) ([togo g])) ([mul] ([togo b]) ([togo f])) ([mul] ([togo c]) ([togo h])) ([mul] ([togo d]) ([togo e])) ([corp b]))
([bar c] 127 ())
)

)

}
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Ciat-Lonbarde Goto page Previous  1, 2 [all]
Page 2 of 2