MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

Just got a Stuber!...
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Ciat-Lonbarde Goto page 1, 2  Next [all]
Author Just got a Stuber!...
chorus7
Oh my!... More info to follow including sounds... I just unpacked it... Damn this thing sounds amazing! My studio is in shambles but hopefully I can get recording something this week...

It's peanut butter jelly time!
mrbloor
lucky chap thumbs up
COMZ
Jealous. Can't wait to hear what you record! hyper
LOCK
wow! peter b is the man!
aux-in
where does one find such wonderful things? Now that I have a PB and CQ, I would like to be on the lookout for some of Peter B's earlier works. Are you using the BST here? ebay?
chorus7
I actually found it in Toronto via Kijiji... It had been up for quite a while...

It's killing me I can't start recording until the weekend very frustrating ...

Stay tuned...
shady smiles
It's peanut butter jelly time!

Walnut knobs?
wednesdayayay
Oh good god that's amazing

woah I can't wait to hear

Any chance you could open it up for a gutty peak at some point?

Id love to get my head around the squarwaveifier
chorus7
yep I'll snap some pics tomorrow thumbs up
windspirit
I love my stuber, but where it really shines is in a feedback loop wink
chorus7
Quote:
I love my stuber, but where it really shines is in a feedback loop

I can't wait to try it out!... I've only played with a radio going into it and the phasing is amazing... Shitty thing is it didn't come with any alligator clips so I need to go get some to play with the modulation...
chorus7
Ok here are some pics... Took some gut shots for you wednesdayayay hopefully they aren't too blurry...
chorus7
More guts... Lots of glory nanners
chorus7
I also had time to record some audio and will post it tomorrow... Holy shit balls this thing sounds good!... eek! It's peanut butter jelly time! nanners
aethersprite
Dang Joe that's beautiful! Very much looking forward to the audio w00t
wednesdayayay
thank you so much for the pictures!
I somehow completely forgot that there is an "instruction manual" for building the stuber kit which outlines the process and components for building

understanding the duber schematic and then comparing the two will allow for this squarewaveification

this unit looks wonderful Dead Banana
mrbloor
nice images thumbs up
sungja
Score!! love

I got two stuber filters on my Cocostuber but still, so jealous of all those copper nodes. I wonder how different the analyzer section makes this version from mine?

Must read Stuber docs.
chorus7
So here is some audio as requested and promised thumbs up (disclaimer...its done my style so may not be everyones take on a demo)

This was a quick few cords looped into the CocoQuantus2 and played as is through a Ciat Lonbarde Stuber as an effects send then mixed with the original signal... No effects where used until the last 40 seconds of the piece...Then just a little reverb to end the track...

[soundcloud url="https://api.soundcloud.com/tracks/161315062" params="auto_play=false&hide_related=false&show_comments=true&show_use r=true&show_reposts=false&visual=true" width="100%" height="450" iframe="true" /]
mrbloor
Nice, I want one now thumbs up
deltaphoenix
That sounds FANTASTIC!
asteroid anxiety
Sounds great
bartlebooth
cool, its nice to see the stuber getting some love..one of my favorite ciat insts.

a fun thing to to do is use the analyzier section to impart rhythms on a simple drone tone..as in this video

wednesdayayay
I wish PB was doing a standalone stuber again

I have been drawn to those sounds for a while but man you guys are gonna drive me crazy
mrbloor
wednesdayayay wrote:
I wish PB was doing a standalone stuber again

I have been drawn to those sounds for a while but man you guys are gonna drive me crazy

Agreed, but so pleased for chorus, it found a good home thumbs up
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Ciat-Lonbarde Goto page 1, 2  Next [all]
Page 1 of 2