Mark Hellinger of Audiopile.net (EWI Tourcases) at NAMM 2010

Moog, Synthesizers.com, MOTM, Modcan, Moon and others..... Go big!

Moderators: Joe., luketeaford, lisa, Kent

JohnLRice

Mark Hellinger of Audiopile.net (EWI Tourcases) at NAMM 2010

Post by JohnLRice » Sun Jan 24, 2010 3:43 am

I had the pleasure of meeting Mark Hellinger of Audiopile.net (suppliers of the wonderful EWI Tourcases that Richard Brewster turned us onto! :hyper: ) at the NAMM convention last weekend and snapped a pic.

Mark is a great guy and he and his wife Liz have always been great to deal with! :tu:

If you are ever looking for some great cases for your modular at great prices with great service, check out www.audiopile.net They have a lot of other pro audio cases, racks, cable and accessories too.

dude
fuck yeah!

Post by dude » Sun Jan 24, 2010 3:59 am

awesome! i love my tourcases! they are the most reasonably priced and attractive holders of beauty that i have ever had.

pugix
Super Deluxe Wiggler

Post by pugix » Sun Jan 24, 2010 2:14 pm

I like mine, too!

http://pugix.com/synth/portable-rack-cabinets/

I've stood these up to the left side of my studio DOT COM cabinets and put all my VCOs into one of them. It's turned into an expansion cabinet! One of these days, I'll put up photos.
Richard
https://www.pugix.com

FS: US only - Mutable Instruments Streams

"Everything in our world is actually always modulated by everything else." - Peter B

krelnarb
Wiggling with Experience

Post by krelnarb » Sun Jan 24, 2010 3:33 pm

Yup, that was the recommendation that prompted my purchase and I'm very happy with it. In march (SynthDIY Sky Wizards permitting) I'll be getting a second one for my 5U system. Thanks for the tip Richard! :tu:

Return to “5U Format Modules”