MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

Something is coming....
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Totalmusik  
Author Something is coming....
endmusik

In the last few years, I've spent an exhaustive amount of time with the Metasonix ouvre, from the TM-series modules, through to the Wretch Machine (which I have an innappropriately intimate relationship with ambulance )

In the last few years, I've also done some sample library work for hire - several issues of Computer Music, as well as some preliminary library work for various projects which for one reason or another never came to light.

And so, I'm pleased to announce that, in short time, I will be releasing a series of very special sample libraries focusing on Metasonix products through my company Totalmusik. I don't want to give up too much information as the initial product is still in the last stages of development and the following 5 products have a planned timeline and release schedule, but I do not want to rush them out the door just to get them out there....

I will give you one crumb though - the first release will be the largest sample library to date of ANY Metasonix tube-based synthesizer. Period. It will be pure, raw, meticulously sampled INSANITY, yet by nature of my OCD will be playable, malleable, and will truly surprise both people who have owned and those who have only heard of the monstrous power of Metasonix.

I'll throw updates here once I have more to offer, just thought I'd get the ball rolling, and if anyone has any questions, I'll see if the PR department will let me answer them hihi
zerosum
w00t The noise has just begun!
Metasonix!
tragedybysyntax
we're not worthy
slovo
Hey, I just wanted to say, I really, really enjoyed your sample tracks for Metasonix's website. One is a real favorite of mine, good luck with your sample set, I'm sure it will be BOSS. SlayerBadger!
endmusik
cheers guys Drinking

everything is coming along very very nicely...

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Totalmusik/268696809742 for updates and such!
baltimoroder
Is the intro on Shadow a Wretch?

http://www.endmusikrecords.com/thewretch/03_Shadow.mp3

... that sound makes me SlayerBadger! twisted Dead Banana
endmusik
That sound is actually my old .com modular, though it's certainly in the realm of possibility with the wretch machine!
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Totalmusik  
Page 1 of 1