MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

Encore UEG's in Dotcom Format
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> 5U Format Modules Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next [all]
Author Encore UEG's in Dotcom Format
bwhittington
Not to flood the forum with UEG threads, but I thought I'd post here in case anyone missed the mention buried in the other thread. If anyone is interested in a UEG in Dotcom format, drop me a note here or via PM. Tony is willing to produce a small run in Dotcom format if there is enough interest. A number of folks have expressed interest, so we should only be a few orders away from making it happen.

Module info: http://www.encoreelectronics.com/cont_ueg1.html

Cheers,
Brian
dude
bump
bwhittington
The count for the Dotcom run is up to nine. I'm assuming ten orders would be hard to turn down. And don't worry, Liam, I gave you full credit for being the official UEG advocate behind all this interest. lol I figured it would boost your cred when you start making noise about a frequency shifter run.

Cheers,
Brian
dude
shit, this is all great news! i am realy pleased i wasn't alone in the desire for this module. it just looks so versatile. good luck on the dotcom run and lets all cross our fingers about a frequency shifter run!

cheers to all involved
suitandtieguy
I should email tony and ask him if he wants a nice moogey panel for them.
dude
that would be pretty awesome!
SynthBaron

bwhittington
suitandtieguy wrote:

Yes, do, if you can do a small run profitably. I was thinking small meant 10 or 15. It turns out Tony's looking for 30. I'm guessing that's just not going to happen.

Cheers,
Brian
essex sound lab
Oh my.

SynthBaron wrote:

SynthBaron
Brian, you have angered the great Moderator.
bwhittington
SynthBaron wrote:

Boy, did I ever. After all the OT blather we wade through in that group, I'm told discussion of third party modules is out of bounds? That cracks me up. hihi

Cheers,
Brian
Norman_Phay
Wow, that guy is OTT? Eh...
sduck
What other group are you referring to? (I think I know - perhaps one I quit many years ago)
SynthBaron
sduck wrote:
What other group are you referring to? (I think I know - perhaps one I quit many years ago)

The Dotcom Yahoo group.
sduck
Ah yes. The main dotcom one. It was pretty unreal when I left there - not sure if it's still the same. I actually owned a few dotcom modules for a while back when I restarted my current addiction, and read and tried to participate in that group. However, any allusions to other companies were met with derision and considered scandalous. The moderator seemed like a really nice guy though, but he was heavily invested in dotcom stuff and had no use for anything else.
Ranxerox
bwhittington wrote:
suitandtieguy wrote:

Yes, do, if you can do a small run profitably. I was thinking small meant 10 or 15. It turns out Tony's looking for 30. I'm guessing that's just not going to happen.

Cheers,
Brian

Man, what a bummer. I got money set aside and everything waah

I'd consider getting a MOTM format one if there were thrid-party MU panels on offer...
drewtoothpaste
The Dotcom yahoo group is about as easy to read as a book soaked in concrete. I never got far enough into it to even find out who the main characters were.
doctorvague
drewtoothpaste wrote:
The Dotcom yahoo group is about as easy to read as a book soaked in concrete. I never got far enough into it to even find out who the main characters were.

Every thread splinters off to many multiple threads. It's near impossible to follow any one thread. I was thinking "why does everybody do this?" That is, slightly re-titling the thread so it appears as a new thread instead of a reply. Yahoo tends to mix that up pretty badly anyway, but the other day Morbius actually told people they were supposed to be doing that. I didn't understand the reasoning of it. Maybe I misunderstood something, but I don't think so. Every time I get on Yahoo boards or the Nabble Analogue Heaven I'm always more appreciative of this place!!

Plus nobody can say 'fuck' over there. That's fucked up.

your pal,
ole fuckity fuck
essex sound lab
bwhittington wrote:
SynthBaron wrote:

Boy, did I ever. After all the OT blather we wade through in that group, I'm told discussion of third party modules is out of bounds? That cracks me up. hihi

Unless they're third party modules the moderator owns, or wants to disparage, or wants to sell. seriously, i just don't get it
Syruss
essex sound lab wrote:

Unless they're third party modules the moderator owns, or wants to disparage, or wants to sell. seriously, i just don't get it

which is why I find myself not posting over there, and now migrating over here.
suitandtieguy
essex sound lab wrote:

it's so fucked up i can't even begin to explain here.

what really bothers me is i'm sure he's totally going rogue on this, and it reflects poorly on Roger himself, whom i have absolutely nothing but nice things to say about.
bwhittington
Well, for the sake of keeping score, would those of you from the list agree that my reprimand/ban threat/invitation to leave was WAY more of a diatribe than Gordon's? hihi I mean, by the time my innocent little post started evoking references to the list being shut down, either I deserve some kind of prize for hysteria-inducement or someone forgot to take his meds.

Cheers,
Brian

PS. Welcome aboard, Syruss!
sduck
I just rejoined it to see what all the bruhaha is about.
Norman_Phay
It was a ridiculous diatribe (I shd point out that I am not a dotcom user, don't intend to be FWIW, am only on the list b/c I joined all of the manufactrer specific lists years ago) and made one of the fundamental mistakes of moderation, "It's a difficult job AND I DON'T GET PAID". like anyone cares. Interested in moderation stuff b/c a/ lol drama b/ I modrate/d a big bb for years, interesting to see ppl making the mistakes I made, except NOT GETTINg IT ANd CHANGING THEIR STEEZ.
Norman_Phay
also, did he baleet the entire conversation?
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> 5U Format Modules Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next [all]
Page 1 of 3