MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

cecil leuter aka roger roger (= his real name)
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Artist Discussion  
Author cecil leuter aka roger roger (= his real name)
de_raaf
i'm a major fan,
amazing french guy

seems that they aren't many lovers of older electronics here? seems strange for me
dk
there are a couple of roger roger pieces on the amazing Barry 7's Connectors comp. they're among the best stuff on there, and that's saying something.
richardm123uk
I have the 'Chatta Mooga Choo Choo' LP. A lot of fun. Thanks for the reminder, I really need to check out more of his work. Can you suggest any others.

Cheers,
Richard
suitandtieguy
there's a tonne of Roger Roger in The Prisoner, so i can say i've been listening to him for 20 years now!
sandyb
de_raaf wrote:
i'm a major fan,
amazing french guy

seems that they aren't many lovers of older electronics here? seems strange for me

there's certainly a few of us smile
i'm a big fan of 1950s/60s electronic music and music concrete. i hadn't listened to any of roger roger's music before - i'm searching youtube to try some now.

sandy
de_raaf
check out this blog if you already didn't
lot of great stuff there!!

admin edit: removed link to site hosting copyrighted material

also recommend cecil leuter "les sons electroniques"

a lot of his albums are on the blog!
toothless_wonder
My Fav is this

http://www.discogs.com/Nino-Nardini-Musique-Pour-Le-Futur/release/7753 98

There is also a really rare flexi , I love
sescosem
sandyb
de_raaf wrote:
check out this blog if you already didn't
lot of great stuff there!!

admin edit: removed link to site hosting copyrighted material

also recommend cecil leuter "les sons electroniques"

a lot of his albums are on the blog!

please don't post links to sites that offer illegal downloads of copyrighted material.
thanks

sandy
de_raaf
sorry about that! but still its a good tool to know and listening to what was made in the old days, to discover things you normally wouldn't, i just have a very big interest what all has been made in electronic music and ...
i'm all for buying reissues and secondhand and even some collector prices for some stuff i think is amazing and is not reissued etc

talking about creel pone releases is also out of the question than

for me a lot of the older electronics has a closer connection to modular synthesis
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Artist Discussion  
Page 1 of 1