MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

Happy Happy Monster Case Dance
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Eurorack Modules  
Author Happy Happy Monster Case Dance
felix
It's peanut butter jelly time! It's peanut butter jelly time! It's peanut butter jelly time! It's peanut butter jelly time! It's peanut butter jelly time! It's peanut butter jelly time! It's peanut butter jelly time! It's peanut butter jelly time!

August 9th! I'll be picking it up down in Santa Monica in person.

Shawn totally hooked a brother up, as usual, and offered to sell me one of the single monster cases that they were using to demo modules in the store for a great deal. It doesn't have a lid, which isn't ideal, but I'm prepared to live with that for the price.

Honestly, it will be in my studio 90% of the time, otherwise it would be going 15 min over to my buddies place, or 45 min up to Oakland for AH Bay Area once a year.

I'm stoked, and can't wait. I'll probably snag a few more modules while I'm down there too.

nanners nanners nanners nanners nanners nanners nanners nanners
consumed
excellent! those monster cases look damn sweet, especially without the lid lol

you'll have to update the thread with some pics for sure!
felix
will do for sure. and video demos will resume!
Kent
Jesus H. Christ in a Chickenbasket! That's awesome!

I still need to sort out my racking issues... So, color me jealous. w00t
felix
Thanks to the endless charity of brandon daniel (known to most as bdu), I have a loaner 6U Doepfer rack to tide me over until it's time to pick up the Monster Case.

I got the 6U home, picked a few modules, and started in on a patch. Which I posted to the noise forum:

https://www.muffwiggler.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=12025#12025

w00t
Popski
so.. Does the monster case have a one larger PSU in it or is it multiple PSUII's in there?
felix
Popski wrote:
so.. Does the monster case have a one larger PSU in it or is it multiple PSUII's in there?

It has 4! They're the standard Doepfer PSUs. Pretty overkill, IMO, although after hearing about the new metasonix modules, I just might be able t make use of all those extra mA!
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Eurorack Modules  
Page 1 of 1