MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

Discontinued Products - barebones packs, V'Amp and Power
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Flight of Harmony  
Author Discontinued Products - barebones packs, V'Amp and Power
HeWhoWantsJeans
Good evening, e'rybody.

I wanted to let everyone know that we've discontinued our Barebones packs (across the entire line) as well as the production of POWER and V'Amp modules.

As a strong supporter of DIY projects and the availability of information, I've been compiling all of the documentation about our Barebones Packs on the new-fangled Discontinued Products page.
http://www.flightofharmony.com/?page_id=2438

I've tried to respond to any customer questions in a timely manner and I'll continue to do so in the future. If anyone has any questions about the 'Packs at all, please do not hesitate to post, PM or email. thumbs up

Also, we've discontinued the POWER and V'Amp modules so if you were in the market for either device, I'd encourage you to seek out a dealer (storefront or 'a guy in an alley who you met on Muffs' hihi)

Thanks,
Erik
drmarble
Are there full schematics published anywhere for the Barebones Choices module? Not seeing any if so.

Thanks!
HeWhoWantsJeans
drmarble wrote:
Are there full schematics published anywhere for the Barebones Choices module? Not seeing any if so.

Thanks!

I'll check with Flight about that. To the best of my knowledge, we haven't published a full schematic for any of our designs. Would this Choices document have the information you'd be looking for?
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Flight of Harmony  
Page 1 of 1