MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

QMMG and Maths ok, but how and where?
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Eurorack Modules  
Author QMMG and Maths ok, but how and where?
MrBiggs
In the six months or so that I've been reading this here forum, I've read maybe a hundred posts where peoples like me, just diving in, are asking something like "so what do I need to get started" or "do you recommend a good EG and LPG?" and somewhere in the thread one or more or all answers point to Make Noise's QMMG and Maths. I've read more about the QMMG and the Maths than any other module by a long shot and like anyone else, I kinda want 'em.
However, also in the same period, more or less, I've never ever ever seen them once for sale on AH's website. Check for availability, check for availability. Granted, I've never checked, but so far it's been my experience that when it's in stock at AH, the website says so. Even when they got that shipment in on November 13 -- still the front page news on the AH site, oddly -- by the time I saw it I think five days later, they were gone.

So I'm just wondering, when you, we, recommend these modules to people ("hey I'd start with the AFG, the MATHS and the QMMG -- lots of modulation and flexibility") where do you, we, recommend one gets a hold of these pieces of gold? Even when I have $679 laying around, I'd never find them.

I hope I'm not griping. I just can't figure it out.
blungo2
I'd keep an eye on Tony's (makenoise) twitter. He usually says when he's shipping stuff out.
haven
The are frequently in stock, but often sell out.

Used, they sell withing 30 minutes of posting on this forum. I have given up trying to get them used. AFG are available longer - or at least were when I sold mine a few months ago, took me about a week to sell them I think.

I too am waiting on a QMMG since trying one out - love the tone!
shamann
They've been in stock twice in the last three months I think, but they do sell out fast. Contact AH, they'll let you know when they're in. That's what I did.
NV
AH will keep you posted if you contact them and let them know you're interested. He allows you to reserve and prepay for modules at times as well, so that's always an option.
qu.one
"Shipped MATHS and Wogglebugs to Schneider Buero in Berlin. Post Modular and Analogue Haven to follow tomorrow."

from @makenoisemusic
qu.one
you can always place the order at AH if youre in the States and Shawn will get something to you once it gets in.
amnesia
I am finding that the modular world especially the euro world has become quite popular over the last year, so much so that I miss out on the newer modules and I have been into the modulars for about 8 years....

Analog Haven
Big City Music
Schneiders
dude
didn't lok where you are but wasn't there a sale on maths at moog audio in canada for realz cheap new? i actually have no idea what their us shipping policy is but...possibly worth a search if you want.
Cybananna
At least stuff gets in stock even if it sells fast. In the past there has been super long times between shipments it seemed. Now they come and go quick, but they come.

applause
tonnu
just email shawn at AH
he's extremely helpful and he will tell u when he's expecting the modules
wink
dude
my qmmg is supposed to arrive tomorrow!
johnnymad
dude wrote:
didn't lok where you are but wasn't there a sale on maths at moog audio in canada for realz cheap new? i actually have no idea what their us shipping policy is but...possibly worth a search if you want.

i e-mailed them about shipping to the u.s. and they never got back to me. cry
shamann
I wouldn't be surprised if they didn't ship to the US. They rarely have this stuff in stock, something their website doesn't make clear.
dude
yeah i tried to call and quickly realized that my fucking phone company thinks canada is farther away than it is as i can't make international calls. someone must know if they ship to us. can't call and they don't return emails. hmm. well if someone tried to buy something from them that should figure it out. or better yet, i know someone up here from the big bad US must've bought something and had it shipped?
johnnymad
i think someone said they do but i don't remember who it was. they have hertz donuts in stock too! oh well. Scott posted pics of the pistons honda on his twitter so maybe he'll start working on donuts next.
wetterberg
this situation is exactly why preorders are cool - like, you may have the cash, but when the units are finally available you've spent it on booze and cheese doodles.

Call up Shawn at Analogue Haven and say: "Yo, I'd like to pay RIGHT NOW for a QMMG and a Maths - hook me up." hehe.
D/A A/D
Moog Audio will ship anywhere, just MAKE SURE you call the one in Toronto...
MrBiggs
Yeah, hmm. Ok. So it was the "email us for availability" that was the weak link. Let me pose a related question real quick like -- I have a PlanB M10, I like me some LPG soundses, and I have two exp VCAs and one lin VCA in a small 6U system. Even though the Maths is such a flexible module, it's probly the QMMG that should come first, right?

And then I'll go count my pennies, making sure first that the kids have their lunch money before daddy blows it on funny synthesizers.

thanks y'all
makenoise
I've been behind on orders for the past 2 months due to prioritizing the NAMM show over those orders. I just spent this entire week building modules, and I'll be doing the same all next week. I should have everybody re-stocked by no later then the end of February.

Tony
Jim's computer beats
I'm in montreal and ordered a QMMG and Maths from Moog Audio a month and a half ago... so Tony, in your next batch, please don't forget to send one of your duo to moog for me! hehe hyper

I can't wait to get my hands on those awesome modules!! wink
makenoise
Jim's computer beats wrote:
I'm in montreal and ordered a QMMG and Maths from Moog Audio a month and a half ago... so Tony, in your next batch, please don't forget to send one of your duo to moog for me!

To Jim and all other Canadians, Moog Audio are next in line. I should be shipping to them late next week.

BTW, Analogue Haven and Post Modular ship today. Schneiders Buero shipped yesterday.

T
Jim's computer beats
THANK YOU!!!! It's peanut butter jelly time! SlayerBadger! w00t
mateo
makenoise wrote:

To Jim and all other Canadians, Moog Audio are next in line. I should be shipping to them late next week.

That's good to hear! Been waiting for a couple of months myself
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Eurorack Modules  
Page 1 of 1