MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

Ladik love
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Eurorack Modules Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 39, 40, 41  Next [all]
Author Ladik love
kingspill
I got this email from Ladik yesterday and thought folks might be interested in seeing what he's got brewing.

VJ is a great guy and I really like the modules I've bought from him so far: 3 channel mixer (4hp), envelope (4hp), Twin-T Drums (8hp). He's in Prague, I'm in Colorado, and shipping usually takes about a week.

He also makes those KILLER drum synth clones.

Hi Dave,
just now I´m prepraing some new modules, may be you´ll be interested:
4HP VC Clock Shuffler
4HP Hz/V to V/oct converters,
4HP dual VCAs (lin and log),
4HP buffered precision mults,
4HP clock/trig/gate manipulator (delay and width),
4HP dual precision lag/slew,
6HP CV to MIDI (to drive MIDI instruments from CV, triggering samples from real sampler...),
4HP 5-band filter,
8HP VCO (lin FM, tri,sin,saw,sq, pulse outs, pwm, variable saw shape...),
4HP VCO (tri/sq outs with linFM)
4HP VCF (LP)
and some other smile

Best
vj

http://ladik.ladik.eu/?page_id=7
scottmoon
I have his 4HP LFO. Great prices.
zamzam
Yep, Big ups for Ladik, I have his Twin Drums and also the 3 modules that together make a Synare clone. They are amazing..
jorsteinwiener
I been wishing to get his 4HP Animator for some time now. The demos I've heard sound awesome.
Randy
I have two Ladik modules so far, haven't quite got used to them. I've been looking for a 4hp linear, non-inverting VCA and a 4hp filter 'though.

Randy
mr.freeman
can't wait! it seems those are good modules with a nice price! courious to see the 8hp oscillator applause
lloydcole
I just took receipt of a SEQ-8 and OUTS 8 and I'm quite happy so far and the price is great and shipping was quick. The only flaw I can see for real time work is that to change seq length you have to make a long press on a button which also seems to turn the stage that a short press on it would enable...
kingspill
I spent some time today tuning the tom voices on my Twin-T Drum and it really made a difference. I'm guessing the circuits are based on the same thinking as this: http://www.paia.com/ProdArticles/syndrum.htm

The bass drum kicks ass and the toms and block sounds are pure retro rhythm machine along the lines of the old Univox Drum Machine I think.

Would pair up nicely with a Zularic Repetitor.
wbuttler
I have the dual slew, which is a simple enough module, nicely built, small HP and good price. I am interested in the dual VCA and waveform animator. Seems like a genuine good guy who follows through on promises.
insula
kingspill wrote:

4HP VCO (tri/sq outs with linFM)
4HP VCF (LP)

this looks interening..... i'm looking for a 4hp filter, synthroteck Dirt do the job in this case.. but i'll prefer a cleaner an not chaotic filter (besides dirt is really nice module in 4hp and cheap)

thumbs up
ladik.eu
U-201 Hz-V to V-oct and
U-202 V-oct to Hz-V converters
...soon...
www.ladik.eu
ladik.eu
6x S-182 CV output modules slaved to one S-180 8-step sequencer.
6 parallel CVs (3 voices, 1 vca, 1 vcf, 1 gate length for example with S-187 clock/trig gate delay/modifier)...
ladik.eu
U-030 gate-to-trig
A-012 dual lin VCA
U-020 precision buffered mult
S-188 clock shuffler/swinger
S-187 voltage controlled clock/trig/gate modifier (delay/pulse width)
scottmoon
These look nice. applause When are the Dual VCAs available?
ladik.eu
I hope at the end of this week
scottmoon
hihi Good news.
ben_hex
Great to see some more Ladik love, was a similar thread a while back. Everyone seems happy with the modules thumbs up
mrhoudis
Bought a mixer and was happy with it until i fried it Dead Banana Twas my own doing, of course... and that was the last time I turned on my synth after re-arranging modules without double-checking the polarity of all the connections d'oh! Can't beat the price though!
Daisuk
Anyone got that bass drum / toms / block module and would care to share a demo of it? I've been eyeing a few of those Ladik modules, look very handy, and the price can't be beat! smile
kingspill
Quote:
Anyone got that bass drum / toms / block module and would care to share a demo of it? I've been eyeing a few of those Ladik modules, look very handy, and the price can't be beat!

I can do that Daisuk. I should be able to get to it tomorrow.
cheliosheart
Yes, I'm interested in hearing a Twin T drums demo too, thanks.
kingspill
Here's the demo.

https://soundcloud.com/king-spill/ladik-twin-t-drums

Demo starts with Bass Drum level at 12 o'clock, then max, then back to 12 o'clock and adding in the rest of the drums with their levels at about 1 o'clock, adding drums from top to bottom of module.
Then only Bass Drum and Block together, then adding drums back in from bottom to top.
Output is at 3 o'clock.

Notice there is only 1 output (no individual outs) so drum sounds affect each other and can distort each other. Sound pitch of BD and Toms can be slightly changed by internal trimmer (block has fixed tune). I tuned mine after I received it.

Recording chain for this: Trigger Man > Twin-T Drums > Pittsburgh Outs > Zoom H2 recorder.

It doesn't live in 808 land which is fine by me.
ben_hex
Cheers for that kingspill. Lot more distortion than I imagined.
Daisuk
kingspill wrote:
Here's the demo.

https://soundcloud.com/king-spill/ladik-twin-t-drums

Demo starts with Bass Drum level at 12 o'clock, then max, then back to 12 o'clock and adding in the rest of the drums with their levels at about 1 o'clock, adding drums from top to bottom of module.
Then only Bass Drum and Block together, then adding drums back in from bottom to top.
Output is at 3 o'clock.

Notice there is only 1 output (no individual outs) so drum sounds affect each other and can distort each other. Sound pitch of BD and Toms can be slightly changed by internal trimmer (block has fixed tune). I tuned mine after I received it.

Recording chain for this: Trigger Man > Twin-T Drums > Pittsburgh Outs > Zoom H2 recorder.

It doesn't live in 808 land which is fine by me.

Thanks for sharing! thumbs up
ladik.eu
Yes, drums can be overloaded but it is not necessary I think smile
Another demo (without lot of distortion) here:
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Eurorack Modules Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 39, 40, 41  Next [all]
Page 1 of 41