MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

Double Andore Mk2
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> The Harvestman Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next [all]
Author Double Andore Mk2
ikkini
From Richard Devine :

Where are the wavetables ???
Ted
Need more informa-tions.
ether
I like that a lot. I always held off on the v1 due to the slightly mind bending mirrored panel design.
robotopsy

Looks like you cant have EoD and EoA on 2 seperate output for each env
I know the first one so well this one looks more confusing nanners [/img]
koshi
Wonder if its smaller. Would have been cool if it was 18HP.
Third bottom slider might be the one to choose wavetables. VCA Drone?
ikkini
No I think VCA Drone is the attenuator at the bottom of mk1 since it leaves the VCA open when fully turned on >>> drone !
governor blacksnake
Preliminary information:

- 19HP
- Stable and reliable behavior compared to mk1
- wavetables, envelope mixing, and advanced envelope controls will be available on an expander in the future
- EOA/EOD/both pulses selectable at one output
- full-scale Env output
- attenuverted Env output
- all VCA control sources have dedicated knobs instead of buttons (attenuverters where appropriate)
- log/lin shape control with VC
- slew mode (outputs full-wave rectified and slewed version of signal present at env trigger jack)
- availability december/january
koshi
Makes sense ikkini. Looking forward to hear more about it.
koshi
The info came quicker then I thought MY ASS IS BLEEDING
Hainbach
Interesting update, slew mode sounds good!
I will stay with the MK1, especially because I want the compact yet playable size and I love the nice buttons. DA 1 is pretty much perfect in my opinion, only the lockups it has sometimes in OSC mode are annoying. Back when I asked Schneiders about it they were like "oh, we would have to sent it in, that will take months". So I never bothered.

Was there ever a fix for the lockups that did not involve sending in the DA?
koshi
Hainbach wrote:
I will stay with the MK1, especially because I want the compact yet playable size and I love the nice buttons. DA 1 is pretty much perfect in my opinion, only the lockups it has sometimes in OSC mode are annoying. Back when I asked Schneiders about it they were like "oh, we would have to sent it in, that will take months". So I never bothered.

I agree about MK1 being perfect. I don't think I will manage to fit another one in my case tbh.

Never managed to lock mine and I think I abuse it quite a bit. How do you do it? On mine all diodes illuminate once I send super fast clock to trigger ins but it never locks.. Sorry for off topic.
Hainbach
koshi wrote:
Hainbach wrote:

I agree about MK1 being perfect. I don't think I will manage to fit another one in my case tbh.

Never managed to lock mine and I think I abuse it quite a bit. How do you do it? On mine all diodes illuminate once I send super fast clock to trigger ins but it never locks.. Sorry for off topic.

Its when its in OSC mode: turn down attack and decay on both sides to lowest setting. Set to loop. Modulate time with a sequencer. Mine has 50:50 chance of locking up within half an hour.
ether
Dejanbruary?
koshi
Hainbach mine seems fine then. Never had an issue with that.
Looking at MK2 it should play well with MK1

SlayerBadger!
Kakihara
That is nice! Yeah mine lock up when I drive them as vco with another vco or something smile
2 MK1 and one Mk2 could be interesting wink
ynth
Looks great, though I'll miss the MK1's Harvestman skull & star logo waah
Ted
With all these mk2 versions coming out, I'll finally be able to rebuild my original mk1 all-Harvestman case for like
ikkini
Well more than upadates, these are different modules... As far as I'm concerned I'll keep my HD mk1 and DA Mk1.
primemover
How about distortion on the vcas? it was sweet on the mk1.
FatRocky
applause excellent

the last mk1 in my system is my DA.

i'll keep it anyway
FatRocky
nanners applause excellent
gottberg
w00t
mats_j
I got some brief glances of this from various NAMM coverage, but has anyone found a more detailed overview anywhere?
thelizard
mats_j wrote:
I got some brief glances of this from various NAMM coverage, but has anyone found a more detailed overview anywhere?

I spoke with Scott at NAMM. The variable waveshapes from DA1 are going to show up on an expander module.
ether
Shipping date?
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> The Harvestman Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next [all]
Page 1 of 7