Attenuator Cable in 1/4" ?

Discussion and support for KOMA Elektronik effects pedals, eurorack gear and all the other stuff we do...

Moderators: Kent, osterchrisi

Henfield
Better Chemistry through Sound

Attenuator Cable in 1/4" ?

Post by Henfield » Sat Sep 27, 2014 1:21 am

Hi, I just wanted to know if there are any plans to offer your 3.5 mm attenuator cable in 1/4" so that you can use them with your pedals or a 5U modular?
For Sale/Trade: 14U 84 hp Euro case . Willing to trade towards MU Modules, Moogerfooger pedals, Minifooger pedals, and other interesting effects boxes that work well with modular, try me!

tektoktiktak
Common Wiggler

Re: Attenuator Cable in 1/4" ?

Post by tektoktiktak » Wed Oct 01, 2014 3:55 am

Henfield wrote:Hi, I just wanted to know if there are any plans to offer your 3.5 mm attenuator cable in 1/4" so that you can use them with your pedals or a 5U modular?
We are working on different cable designs and we received this question more often the past few weeks. In the works, no release dates yet...
http://www.koma-elektronik.com

~
~
.---.
`---'=.
| | |
| |='
`---'

Henfield
Better Chemistry through Sound

Re: Attenuator Cable in 1/4" ?

Post by Henfield » Wed Oct 01, 2014 11:48 pm

tektoktiktak wrote:
Henfield wrote:Hi, I just wanted to know if there are any plans to offer your 3.5 mm attenuator cable in 1/4" so that you can use them with your pedals or a 5U modular?
We are working on different cable designs and we received this question more often the past few weeks. In the works, no release dates yet...
Thank you, just keep us updated! I would buy at least a few of these, maybe more depending on price point and how well they work!
For Sale/Trade: 14U 84 hp Euro case . Willing to trade towards MU Modules, Moogerfooger pedals, Minifooger pedals, and other interesting effects boxes that work well with modular, try me!

Return to “KOMA Elektronik”