MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

PLL on Doepfer list
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Eurorack Modules  
Author PLL on Doepfer list
Chuck E. Jesus
Bakis is selling one for 70 bucks... someone snap in up, one of my fav mods (also a 1024 stage BBD)...
D/A A/D
I am on it! Its been on my mind for a while now, can you give me a rundown of what its capable of Ross?
Chuck E. Jesus
D/A A/D wrote:
I am on it! Its been on my mind for a while now, can you give me a rundown of what its capable of Ross?

you sync it up to another osc (works best with square waves) and it tries to keep up, but jumps between octaves/intervals and such, sometimes glides (depending on how it's set)...it's unpredictable at times, but i always seem to get something interesting from it...overall i'd describe it as producing rich harmonic tones, but in a squelchy, messed up analog synth way as opposed to pads and such...

i'll put a quick demo together, but jump on it dude...
D/A A/D
I did, but someone beat me to it... That is twice that I was cock blocked on a Bakis offer... cry
He said it was only a tentative offer... But still. very frustrating
Chuck E. Jesus
here it is: i had a patch up with a loop going from the A-155 sequencer... the demo starts out with that then the PLL fades in and the original patch fades out...i messed with some controls, then faded the original back in at 1:18 or so...messed around a bit, then it ends with an example of the PLL "failing" just a quick thing thrown together, but gives you the idea...the PLL works best when you tune in that certain little bit, you can get some sweet shit out of it (one of these days i'll post some guit thru it w00t )

http://upload.muffwiggler.com/PLLDEMO.mp3
Chuck E. Jesus
D/A A/D wrote:
I did, but someone beat me to it... That is twice that I was cock blocked on a Bakis offer... cry
He said it was only a tentative offer... But still. very frustrating

angry yeah, he had some nice stuff recently...i wanted the Frequency Multiplier, but i was broke...
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Eurorack Modules  
Page 1 of 1