MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

What's up with ADDAC's customer service?
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> ADDAC System Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 [all]
Author What's up with ADDAC's customer service?
noisefor
Thanks for posting Eudox! This has been my experience too!

Eudox wrote:
I must say i'm a bit surprised by what i read here.

Everytime i've dealt with Addac, everything was quick, professional and very informative.

Quite educational i must even say!

For example, i've placed an order yesterday and ask a few questions about some modules; i've received under a few hours several detailed answers.

The answers about the upcoming 222 CV to Midi module has been added in the meantime to a short FAQ in the product page :

http://www.addacsystem.com/product/addac200-series/addac222

It's sad that some of you have met some problems with Addac... It's not my experience... and i wouldn't want to see these problems frighten people, or make them keep away from this great line of products!.
loydb
Was about to pull the trigger on a 207, this thread has scared me off. seriously, i just don't get it
monads
It appears communication/customer services is hit or miss. Just depends I guess, maybe some email gets classified as Spam/Junk? So Andre never sees it. I will add this hasn't stopped me from purchasing ADDAC modules. And if there's an issues usually your dealer will sort you out thumbs up
Triglav
Yeah, I don't know what's going on but it doesn't inspire confidence. I have placed an order and paid for it a month ago. I have received a tracking number last week, but it doesn't seem to be working. Communication is also very sporadic.

EDIT: Tracking number is working now, hoping for the best.
EDIT2: It has arrived and it's awesome. smile
ADDAC System
Triglav wrote:
Yeah, I don't know what's going on but it doesn't inspire confidence. I have placed an order and paid for it a month ago. I have received a tracking number last week, but it doesn't seem to be working. Communication is also very sporadic.

EDIT: Tracking number is working now, hoping for the best.
EDIT2: It has arrived and it's awesome. smile

We're always available through email, or in Muffs and we frequently peruse the forum to see if anybody needs anything! We also check our PM folder, so let us know if you need any assistance.

It's peanut butter jelly time!
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> ADDAC System Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 [all]
Page 4 of 4