MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

Need hosting?
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Announcements - Please read!  
Author Need hosting?
Muff Wiggler
If you need some hosting, I can possibly help. I have a lot more webspace and bandwidth than I need.

If your needs aren't intense, and you are OK with bandwidth throttling at a few GB/month, and you have a music/tech/gear site (or something i would dig, or is useful to some 'community), I can probably sort you out for free (with a yourhost.muffwiggler.com account), or $9.99 a year if you want your own fully registered domain name.

Offer for my 'friends' (web friends and IRL friends) only, I'm not a hosting company and I won't take this on for strangers.
Muff Wiggler
oh yeah,

also @muffwiggler.com email addresses (with webmail, forwarding and POP3) available to anyone who wants 'em! (except for spammers)
zerosum
Freaking sweet man grin
That totally rocks, I would like to finish up some metasonix demos as well as a few other gear demos that i would like to have hosted by something other than acidplanet.
Ill definitly let ya know!

And a muffwiggler e-mail adress who wouldnt want one of those, it ends in muffwiggler, thats cool 8)
Muff Wiggler
heheh you're right it's cool 8)

no worries, let me know if/when the time comes for hosting or email

cheers
Muff Wiggler
oooh, i'll host forums for friends as well, as long as you are OK having them at the "hosted forums" section here
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Announcements - Please read!  
Page 1 of 1