MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

Cwejman RG-6 Randomizer - Demo
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Eurorack Modules  
Author Cwejman RG-6 Randomizer - Demo
REwire

This is a cool module. So far I've owned the Doepfer, Plan-B Heisenberg and Wogglebug and sold them all before this. This has the advantage of a built in slew and up and down saw outputs with a CV slope on them. Also an overall level Cv, steady and random clock outs with CV length and threshold setting for occurance of pulses. Also is an S&H module with it's external in.

My demo has it first randomizing pitch to my M15 with slew added then at :42 the Random Saws up and at 1:09 Down to the Pitch of the M15 changing the slope for harder and softer saw envs. Clock is sped into audio range as well.
At 1:46 the Up Saw is applied to the Cwejman MMF-6 BP Filter then turns to Down Saws at 2:09 while random pitch to the M15:

http://www.rewiremusic.com/Audio/Demos/Cwejman_RG-6_Demo.mp3

Dan
Qmod
Thanks very much for the demo Dan

That was a wonderful contribution... please do some more.

gk
karplus
Wow. No external envelope on this then?

Yes, more please!
ix
at 1.53 a got a big smile.....love the sound , is this only available in white ?
monads
ix wrote:
at 1.53 a got a big smile.....love the sound , is this only available in white ?

Yup, only available in white waah I disussed this with Shawn at AH. He doesn't think the 'green' versions will happen. And when I mentioned it he said NO ONE inquired about a green version and I was the first huh?

If you want them, tell Shawn & Wowa otherwise it's probably not going to happen.

Thanks for the posting Rewire!
dadek
I mentioned favoring green to Shawn as well.

Thanks for the demo, getting mine soon.
ix
i wonder why ? fits in better with doepfer and other modular makers stuff this creme colour maybe ? but clashes like hell with pure older cwejman systems.....to my eyes...still sounds cool but it seems strange to create a whole line in one colour and have people build systems in this colour and then shift to a totally opposite colour , not so strange if cwejman hopes to sell more individual modules to euro rack mix and match systems where the approiach is to have seperate module designs , then it works better ? maybe thats the thinking or maybe they ran out of green....

[quote="monads"]
ix wrote:

Yup, only available in white waah I disussed this with Shawn at AH. He doesn't think the 'green' versions will happen. And when I mentioned it he said NO ONE inquired about a green version and I was the first huh?

If you want them, tell Shawn & Wowa otherwise it's probably not going to happen.
Monobass
now this is sexy

I'd been looking at the wogglebug and noisering but there was just something that wasn't fitting with the way I like to work. The Random Saws are really inspiring.
blungo2
I love both my wogglebug and M24, but this is definitely an interesting module.

I'm getting really tight on space though, how wide is it?

Cool demo btw!
REwire
It's 16hp Wide.

The saws are the best thing about this for me. The slope control is similar to what the Maths linear to exponential does. Also CV slew is something the other randomizers don't have. Woggle and M24 have slewed outputs but I could never get them under control and have a balance between hard and soft. The M24 has more control of the width and range of it's output where this just has width (level). I am pairing it with a Doepfer A-183-2 Atten/Polarizer to focus it to particular CV ranges.

I favor the new Cwejman colors. I wish all of them were white.

Dan
blungo2
8_) Thanks! I like the color too. The a-183-2 (or something similar) is on my radar too.
amop
8 years later, green versions available. Got mine today from Cwejman Japan. hyper
cackland
amop wrote:
8 years later, green versions available. Got mine today from Cwejman Japan. hyper

Curious to know the lead time from when you ordered...?
SanderSB
That looks really good!
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Eurorack Modules  
Page 1 of 1