MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

Information
Search is fixed!!! Apologies for the downtime.

ADDAC2025B Oscilloscope Digital Expansion
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> ADDAC System  
Author ADDAC2025B Oscilloscope Digital Expansion
monads
Was this ever released???? Curious if so and if anyone has one to report on???
johnwynberg
I was wondering the same, for long time. The other day I noticed that they appear to be available on the ADDAC webpage (I don't remember seeing them there a year ago), but at €100 excluding VAT and postage, can't really bother to try. It's not clear to me what their function or real utility is in a modular. Just to see what gates are open or closed? I think ADDAC made the expansions just because the XScopes have them as possible inputs.
monads
johnwynberg wrote:
It's not clear to me what their function or real utility is in a modular. Just to see what gates are open or closed? I think ADDAC made the expansions just because the XScopes have them as possible inputs.

Yeah, not sure either for modular usage. It's clear from the XScopes manual Chapter 3 on the features though (which after reading I decided the expansion module was not for me).

It's still great I think to have/take full advantage of XScopes features built in modular format.
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> ADDAC System  
Page 1 of 1