MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

Information
FINALLY! I believe I have gotten to the bottom of the invalid session and logout issues. Please continue to report your own experience in the appropriate threads in the "Forum Discussion and Requests" subforum. Thank you all for your patience and support! <3

ADDAC2025B Oscilloscope Digital Expansion
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> ADDAC System  
Author ADDAC2025B Oscilloscope Digital Expansion
monads
Was this ever released???? Curious if so and if anyone has one to report on???
johnwynberg
I was wondering the same, for long time. The other day I noticed that they appear to be available on the ADDAC webpage (I don't remember seeing them there a year ago), but at €100 excluding VAT and postage, can't really bother to try. It's not clear to me what their function or real utility is in a modular. Just to see what gates are open or closed? I think ADDAC made the expansions just because the XScopes have them as possible inputs.
monads
johnwynberg wrote:
It's not clear to me what their function or real utility is in a modular. Just to see what gates are open or closed? I think ADDAC made the expansions just because the XScopes have them as possible inputs.

Yeah, not sure either for modular usage. It's clear from the XScopes manual Chapter 3 on the features though (which after reading I decided the expansion module was not for me).

It's still great I think to have/take full advantage of XScopes features built in modular format.
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> ADDAC System  
Page 1 of 1