MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

Infernal Noise Machine
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Synth Noise  
Author Infernal Noise Machine
SPUDBOY WILSON
The Flight of Harmony “ Infernal Noise Machine”

http://www.flightofharmony.com/product-lines/inm/infernal-noise-machin e-standalone-device/

might be of interest to the noisier crowd here ‘bouts.
Kent
Welcome to 2009! Lolhammer!

Totally bustin' yer 'nads. w00t Do a search here and you'll see that it's been mentioned and discussed previously. Much like naked chipmunk Criscoâ„¢ wrestling.
SPUDBOY WILSON
Kent wrote:
Welcome to 2009! Lolhammer!

Totally bustin' yer 'nads. w00t Do a search here and you'll see that it's been mentioned and discussed previously. Much like naked chipmunk Criscoâ„¢ wrestling.

I was not aware of a discussion of the unit since the filter upgrade
And some other less dramatic modifications, thank you for bringing the previous discussion of the INM to my attention.

I do have a question for you though, regarding the apparent colloquialism of
“ totally busting your nads”, I am unfamiliar with this phrase as we did not study the subtleties of American vernacular in our E.S.L. classes or is that a French expression?
rezzn8r
watch a few Sopranos episodes, and swap 'nads' for 'balls' and you should be able to figure it out
hihi
SPUDBOY WILSON
genitorture?
Cybananna
SPUDBOY WILSON wrote:
genitorture?

yes but figuratively, not literally, and with out the fetish. hmmm..... hihi

just an american expression that means "to make it difficult on someone" or "give someone a hard time" or other similar meanings.

In this case it's meant as a joke or teasing, especially with the added " w00t "

Guinness ftw!
SPUDBOY WILSON
ahhh, yes, to giving "the hard times" is to copulate for fun. now I understand you were giving me " the hard times" for our enjoyment, a very a familiar suggestion. mine is to" pulling the wools on the some ones head.
to make the wanker.
SPUDBOY WILSON
Infernal Noise Machine arrived yesterday.
nice sounds, requires familiarization: but even as a brand new
geek to INM some promising sound were created.
not your average mini moog sounds, ++Good
slovo
SPUDBOY WILSON wrote:
ahhh, yes, to giving "the hard times" is to copulate for fun. now I understand you were giving me " the hard times" for our enjoyment, a very a familiar suggestion. mine is to" pulling the wools on the some ones head.
to make the wanker.

Man, I gotta stop reading Muff's in restaurants. I just nearly lost my lunch and garnered quite a bit of attention. ;p funniest thing I've read in ages...
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Synth Noise  
Page 1 of 1