MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

Orbitals gate button switches
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Hexinverter Electronique  
Author Orbitals gate button switches
wavefold
Currently considering to get a Orbitals seq but there's only one thing that doesn't convince me much: the fact that when you press a step/gate button there's no visual feedback of its state!
Can this be changed in some way? is it a question of hardware design or firmware?

thanks in advance thumbs up
AstralAvenue
mr.freeman wrote:
Currently considering to get a Orbitals seq but there's only one thing that doesn't convince me much: the fact that when you press a step/gate button there's no visual feedback of its state!
Can this be changed in some way? is it a question of hardware design or firmware?

thanks in advance thumbs up

I know what you mean, I've built one and I really love it, but it would have been nice to have another colour state for when the stage is on.
davori
Yeah it's really a bummer in an otherwise really nice sequencer. I've been wondering whether there is a way to wire in a separate row of LEDs that toggle on/off on the step presses... My electronics understanding is nearly zero, so I dunno if it's feasible.. seriously, i just don't get it
solitud
I am really missing this feature!
I think it's not necessary to have another color stage, the white lights are already good enough.
It just needs a firmware update:
- activate a button -> LED lights up
- the running step indicator does what it already does except when it hits an active button. Then it should switch off the LED for the moment.

This way you still will have the impression of a moving indicator AND visual feedback for active gates.

As an alternative it may be possible to dim the LEDs of the active gate buttons or the indicator?
Xaoc Moskwa does that...
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Hexinverter Electronique  
Page 1 of 1